Lights Out

11.) where is that idiot? - I'm right here- surprisingly I'm not talking about you this time.
24.) abort mission abort mission
27.) hold on, you died- well it didn't stick
Idiot sister
Vampire Loki and fluff

  "Where is that idiot!" You exclaimed feeling the irritation bubbling up as you looked over the brush.
   "I'm right here." Thor's voice bellowed from behind you, slowly you looked back. Even in the darkness the night provided you could see he was picking bits of tree branch from that stupid hammer he carried.
   "Surprisingly, I'm not talking about you the time." You grumbled shaking your head, as you turned back to face the building that was surrounded by the high forest where you and your partner hid.
   Commander Fury had tasked you and the new recruit to bring the criminal known as Loki in. Word on the street was people went missing in town, last seen by a smooth talking dark hair man that had just moved in to the woods. The few bodies that did turn up generally had puncture marks on their necks and others didn't have a drop of blood left in them. These facts left many confused, he has to be something other worldly, if not something from myths and legends.
    "Do you think he's home?" Thor asked, his deep voice carrying as it usually did.
   "I don't know," You hissed turning back to face him. "But if you don't shut up, he will know we're here."
   "Why is that, Lady.." You struck out, hitting the man in the bridge of his nose.
   "I have told you five times not call me lady, and the last time I threatened you. I don't falsely threaten people." You growled at him again as the man held his face. "And for the third time you don't know how to whisper, your voice carries."
   The woods fell silent, as you focused again on the building. It was elegant, smooth walls that reflected the stars up high, almost metallic in a way. Long high windows adorned across the top with stained glass. It was out of place, not just because it sat deep in the woods but also because houses didn't look like that.
    You watched a few moments longer, the lights were on inside and you hadn't seen so much as a shadow pass inside. You licked your bottom lip contemplating whether to step out into the clearing that surrounded it. Taking a deep breath, you tapped each one of your weapons, doubling checking again that they were all secured.
   "Alright Thor, so here's the plan." You whispered turning back to face the blonde haired oaf. "I'm going in, I want you to stand here and keep your eye out. Anything looks a miss then I need to come in and back me."
   "La.. y/n, are you sure?" He whispered this time, looking over your shoulder to the building. "What if there is more then one person?"
   "I'm sure." You replied before turning back to the building.
   You pulled a gun from your thigh and slowly stepped out into the clearing. A gentle breeze greeted up as you crept across the greenery, eyes constantly scanning. It was quiet, in a way you had never heard before. There were bugs, no frogs, no owls. There was just nothing. It was erie, just a small sliver of moon to guide your path and a soft cool breeze.
   You approached the door, slowing your steps as you did, focusing everything now on what lay ahead of you. You turned your back to the wall and listened, the thudding of your own heart beat could be heard in your ears as you waited. You held your gun in your dominant hand as you reached out and tentatively gasped the door handle.
   Turning the knob you flung the door open, staying to the side and letting the light spill out over the front step. You waited a beat before peering in, the entry was void. There was a door to the left and a opening to the right. Cautiously you stepped out and into the door way, you stepped again quickly and spun checking the corner of the room.
   Pristine white marble floors reflected by the crystal chandelier above you. The walls were almost white with thin gold streaks running down them. The door was deep cherry wood, intricate designs covered every part and it was missing a handle. You kept your knees bent as you moved swiftly toward the opening.  
    You peered in, lush carpet, a deep forest color stained with streaks rust. The walls were golden almost, bits of red splattered here and there. As you approached, you jaw slowly fell. A bloody hand print graced the wall, smeared toward another open door way. Your heart began to race as you found yourself crossing the thresh-hold.
   Two bodies laid tossed on the floor, skin paler then it should. You didn't bother to check for life, nor did you check to see if the door in the first room was locked. A creeping sensation crawled up your spine as you stared at the body closest to you. You had seen death before but to see the carpet saturated in blood chilled you to the core.
   "Hello, toy." A smooth voice greeted you from behind. You spun on your heel as he ripped the gun from your hand. Your eyes wide, fixed on the tall raven haired man. His eyes transfixed on you with coy smirk.
   "Shi..." You reached down for your next weapon to find your holster empty. Stepped back as you reached for each of your weapons to find them missing. You glanced down at his feet to see them laying broken.
   "Ah, and what do we have here? Not very often my dinner comes to find me." His voice held a trace of humor as he spoke.
   "Y/n!" Thor bellowed as he rushed into the room, a wicked dagger materialized from Loki's hand. He spun sharply, blade thrusted into Thor's stomach.
   "Abort mission, abort mission." You stated to yourself as your feet finally started to move again.
   You raced to the other opening and fled into the kitchen trying hard to put some distance between and the mad man that was no doubt surely chasing you at the moment. You didn't give yourself the time to analyze the room but ran to the nearest drawer throwing it open. You found a butcher knife, and held tight as you raced trying to find the exit.
   Some how you felt like you were running through a fun house. Every door led to another room and every room led to another. What seemed like ages before you got to the entry way again only find there was only the door to the green room with the bodies. The door to outside was missing and so was Thor's body.
   "That knife will do you no good." Came the voice from behind you, swiftly you turned to face the raven haired man only to see two long twin fangs gleaming in the bright light.
  "Lady y/n." Thor's voice bellowed out from behind you. You spun again to see your blonde hair recruit leaning angst the opening.
   "Hold on, you died." Your voice quivering in fear as your chest tightened."
  "Well, it didn't stick." Loki replied for him a smirk crossing his face.
   "Brother, I hope she will do." Thor spoke, looking over at the other man.
   "She will do, so very nicely." Loki replied, with a flick of the wrist the light went out.