Missing Things

"Lady y/l/n, are you alright?" Thor questioned as you stormed past him, cursing under your breath, to the kitchen.
    "Miss y/n, is in the foulest of moods brother." Loki responded, casually walking in behind you, his black suit perfectly tailored as usual.
    Usually seeing Loki dressed to nines could bring you out of a bad mood. Not today though, you were already running late because the trickster tied you in the hall asking you all sorts of questions. To top it off you were running low on money and now, now your car was out of gas again.
    "Lady y/l/n, why might you be in a mood?" Thor questioned as he followed you into the kitchen, you had picked up the land line, because it just so happened your cell phone had gone missing as well.
   "Thor, last time, call me by my first name!" You snapped, punching numbers on the phone, cradling it to your ear.
    "Brother, I've warned you." Loki chimed in, grinning as he walked in further.
     "And you!" Pointing at Loki, who raised his hands. "Knock it off."
     "Miss y/n, whatever have I done?" Loki smirked at you leaning his hip against the counter, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
    "I don't know, but I know you are up to something." You narrowed your eyes at him, the voice on the other end caught your attention. "Hey, Ann, I'm going to be late. Somebody syphoned my tank again. I'm sorry."
    "Syphoned your tank?" Thor repeated, confusion rolling off of him. You hung the phone up, pinching the bridge of you nose. Most days you could handle the Asgardian brothers with ease, answering their questions without any irritation, but not today.
    "Yes, someone stuck a hose in the gas tank of my car, and sucked on the other end to pour it into another container to steal it." You breathed, counting to ten in your head.
    "Why would someone do that?" He asked, looking at his brother.
     "I don't know, Thor, why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why don't penguins fly? All I know is now I'm going to be a hour late for work." You groaned, walking to the front door again.
    "You could always just stay home." Loki stated playfully. You glared at him over your shoulder.
    "I'm not calling in, and my phone better magically appear while I'm gone." You hissed, slamming the door behind you.
   "You are right brother, the foulest mood." Thor remarked leaving the kitchen, Loki grinned. Your phone magically appearing between his fingers.
   "Well, plan A didn't work." He whispered to himself, a dark chuckle escaping him.

What seemed like hours later you sat in your neighbors house long after you had gotten off of work, going through footage from his security cameras. You wanted to see what your gas thief looked like, not that it would do them much good. You held the locking gas cap in your hand, you'll be damned if this asshole stole another drop from you.
   You watched the grainy video as someone thin and tall strode into view. You leaned forward in your seat, squinting your eyes trying to make the figure out better. His face was covered in shadows but you by the way he moved, the way he held himself. You'd know that idiot anywhere.
    "Dammit, Loki." You whispered under your breath, as the video cut short, the feed ending.
     "Any idea, kid?" Danny your neighbor asked.
    "No, but if I ever see him I'm going to deck him." Your voice was cross as you stood, you thanked the native New Yorker and walked briskly across the street back your house.
   You flung open your front door hard enough for it to bounce back off the wall. You stormed to living room looking for your prey.
    "Loki!!" You screamed, storming to the kitchen, looking for that damn God of mischief. "Loki!!"
    "Miss y/n, what has my brother done this time?" Thor appeared from the hall concern washed his face, you spun on your heel, your eyes landed on the man. He almost recoiled at the fire in your eyes.
    "Ohhh." You laughed angrily, striding up to him. "He's in for a shit ton of ass kicking when I find him."
    "Is this about your phone? I made him place it back in your room, along with electronic book you couldn't find." Thor replied, stepping to the side as you stormed into your room.
    "He had my phone. HE had my phone!" You almost shrieked.
    "But of course ma'lady." Thor grinned as you turned to look him, you took a deep breath trying to push your anger down.
     "What do you mean, but of course?"
     "He only steals your things cause..." suddenly it was as if someone hit the mute button on the god of thunder.
    "Thor?" You walked up to him as his brows knitted in confusion. His mouth was moving but nothing as coming out. "Thor, I can't hear you!"
   He stopped, taking a deep breath, he suddenly looked rather annoyed. He mouthed one word, and one word only. The word happened to be a name, the name of the same person you had been looking for the second you stepped into the house. Loki.
    "Loki!" You pushed past Thor, taking long strides to Loki's room at the end of the hall. When Tony asked you if two gods from another realm could live at your house because the two them didn't get along with one certain green angry man you didn't think twice. After all your uncle wouldn't of put anybody dangerous into your life, not you, his only niece.
    Being related to the man of iron had its perks. Loki, could be one of those perks when he wasn't being a little shit. He could be the most charming man on this planet and a complete gentleman, then on the other hand he wasn't called the god of mischief for no reason.
   You threw the door open, he laid in his bed, knee bent, staring up at the ceiling. He looked calm and collected, oh you were so ready to chew his ass out.
    "Loki, why did you siphon my tank?" You tried to keep your voice calm.
    "My darling, whatever do you mean?" He asked coyly.
     "Stop bullshitting me Loki. My neighbor has a Stark security system and cameras pointed at my car. So I'm asking you only one time, why'd ya do it?" You steeled yourself by the door, ready to start screaming out of him. "Why'd you take my phone and why on earth do you steal my things?"
     "Because love, as brother was about to blurt out, I like you." He stated so matter of factly that it took you back.
    "You what?" Your face bunched up as he pulled himself from the bed. He took three long strides to you, pushing you against the wall. His lips connected with your, it was as if someone had lit the two of you on fire. All anger in you gone in that instant, your grabbed the lapels of his jacket, pulling him into you.
    "No more stealing my things to get my attention." You breathed finally breaking the kiss.
   "But, my pet, I get such a great joy watching you run around looking for them."