Horror Movies

Adult content
3.) I love this season. Leaves changing color, the cool crisp air. - Halloween - I was getting to that.
8.)  look they have the pumpkins out, can we start decorating now? - it's only September. - so, the stores are decorating.
21.) only 46 more days till Halloween!
20.) is that my sweater? - uh, no?
26.) I like when we watch horror movies, you hold on to me tighter.
Tom devilbat

It was a cool crisp evening, the two of you walking side by side as the sun started to set, casting the world in a vibrant orange glow. The tree looked on fire as the sun made the yellows, oranges, and reds pop across the slowly darkening sky. Leaves had started to litter the ground, showing the true sign of the changing seasons.
"I love this season. Leaves changing color, the cool crisp air." You exclaimed, twirling as you let go of Tom's hand relishing in the feeling of fall.
"Halloween." He jested, your eyes landing on his.
"I was getting to that." You teased, sticking your tongue out at him. "But, yes, especially Halloween."
"So, darling what are you dressing as this year?" He asked, snaking his arms around your waist as you turned your back to him.
"Hmm, I don't know. I could go as.. Thor." You smirked over your shoulder at him, eliciting a groan from the man.
"My pet." He stated accentuating the p in the word, his voice commanding quite like Loki would of. "Absolutely will not do such a thing, it would be a travesty."
"Okay, fine." You giggled, feeling him pull you back tighter to his chest, his nose nuzzling into you neck, giving you a brief kiss. "I'll go as Tony Stark."
"Nevermind, that would be a travesty." He quipped, allowing you to finally step away from him, linking his fingers with yours. The two of you continued your walk home, passing by one of the many stores.
Outside had pumpkins and corn stalks placed beautifully, deep red mums arranged expertly on hay bales. Big ceramic white ghosts with funny faces put carefully to make the display look warm and festive. You smiled looking at it before looking over at your boyfriend.
"Look they have pumpkins out, can we start decorating now?" You asked, clasping your hands together, biting your bottom lip looking to him hopefully.
"It's only September." Tom chuckled shaking his head as you pointed to the display.
"But the stores are decorating." You whined lightly as he grabbed your hand, pulling you away in the direction of Home.
"Tom." You said after a bit and passing yet another store slowly starting to set up for the holiday looming ahead.
"Yes, darling." He replied as the two of you turned the corner heading toward the residential part of town.
"Only 46 more days till Halloween." You giggled, watching him roll his eyes over dramatically. You knew he loved the holiday as much as you did but he also liked to give you a hard time about it every now and then. He knew by the weeks end decorations would already be partly up, and he'd get to see that smile of yours. The one that lit up your whole face.
After the two of you made it home, you went and changed out of your work clothes as Tom set up for usual movies night. You threw on the first thing you could find that looked comfy, one of Tom's hoodies and a pair of leggings before returning to the living room. He had set up hot apple cider, popcorn and a chips. You sat down on the couch as he returned with the remote flipping on the tv.
He nestled down on the couch next to you, putting his arm over the back as you snuggled down in to him.
"Is that my sweater?" He asked, you looked down at it before returning your gaze back to him.
"Uh, no?" You giggled as he just shook his head queuing up Netflix. "Can we watch a scary movie?"
"I like when we watch horror movies, you hold onto me tighter." He said softly, playing a movie the two of you had watched a millions times before but never ceased you from tensing up at the suspensful moments.
     He fingers slowly began to trail across your shoulder, as he leaned over, his lips touching your neck. You turned your head pretending to give him a dirty look, even though you were smiling. He kissed your lips softly, his lips moving tenderly against yours as you shifted to face him better. He reached around you and pulled you into his lap as your tongues danced against each other. Tom grasped the bottom of the sweater and pulled it over your head.
    "No bra?" He smirked into your lips as his hand found their way to your breast, the tips of his fingers lightly running over your hardening nipples. You sighed into him as he pinched the bud between his forefinger and thumb applying the perfect amount of pressure.
    Your head fell back as you rocked against his hips feeling his length harden, a soft moan escaped your part lips. Tom dipped his head down, taking your sensitive nipple into his warm mouth, tongue flicking lightly. You ran your fingers through his hair, grasping tightly as he teeth grazed across the flesh.
    "Tom, please." You breathed, he grasped at you waist, pushing you back up off the couch so he could your leggings off. Your arousal coated the crotch of them since you hadn't put any panties on.
    "No panties, my, my, aren't you a naughty little minx." He said huskily, lifting his hips to push his own pants down, kicking them away as you straddled him once more.
    You hovered above the tip of his swollen cock, the tip weeping pre-cum. He grasped your hips tight, pulling you roughly to him before pushing down on them. Slowly you sank down, feeling him as he entered you, every delightful inch till he was fully sheathed inside you. You stilled yourself, hands resting on his shoulders, you mouth open slightly. Tom pressed his hips up in to you, making him go even a bit further, you rolled your hips, suddenly feeling the need to have him move inside you.
     Tom watched your face as you controlled the rhythm and pace as you ground your hips into his, feeling the way he move his cock deep inside your core. He licked his thumb before moving his hand between your bodies finding the bundle of nerves between your folds. Teasing your clit as you began to pick up your pace.
    He slid his hand around your back and pulled your torso closer, ducking his head to take your nipple into his mouth. The sensation of his tongue swirling your nipple and his fingers applying pressure to your clit as your rode him was sending you higher and higher. You moaned his name, looking down he hungrily sucked on your breast. He started to thrust up into you as he felt you began to clench around his member, he knew you almost there.
     One more hard thrust sent you over the edge, crying out as your orgasm ripped through your body. Tom buckled up into you, chasing his own release, his hips jerking erratically as he began to cum deep in you. You rocked your hips riding out your high, the walls of your core, clenching tight, milking him.
    "God I love watching horror movies with you." He breathed, leaning his head into your chest. His eyes fluttering shut.
    "Then we should watch another one." You smiled as you kissed the top of his head.