Bad Day

1.) will you put some pants on!
33.) if you hurt one hair on her/his head.. you'll never find a place dark enough or far enough for me to hunt your ass down.
15.) you cant hide from me!
Devilbat

     "Loki!" You yelled upon walking in the door.
    To say you weren't in the best of moods was a massive understatement. Somehow he managed to go down to the bakery today and run off one of your most loyal customers. Yeah, the guy was a flirt but he routinely spend over a hundred a week buying breakfast pastries from you on his way to work. Yet that little weasel of a boyfriend of yours had made it his personal mission to run him off.
    You barreled through your apartment, going straight to his room. Thor jumped out of the way, knowing better then to cross you while you were this angry at his brother. You swung open Loki's door only to find his room completely empty, you growled under your breath and marched to your room. You slammed the door open to find him in your bed, wearing his boxers and a loose black shirt.
    "Darling." He exclaimed, a mile wide smile on his face, oblivious to your anger.
    "Will you put some pants on!" Your words almost seething.
    If it hadn't been for the fact he had run him off, if it had been the first time this had happened it wouldn't of bothered you so much to see him lounging in your bed. Even pantless and watching tv wouldn't have bothered you one bit, but at the moment it only infuriated you even further.
    "Love, are you okay?" He asked as you walked over to him briskly.
    It was at this moment the god realized he was in trouble and did what he did best. Loki dematerialize before your eyes.
    "You can't hide from me!" You shouted at the top of lungs.
     You grumbled under your breath, changing you clothes quickly before deciding to go for the evening and let him stew. You walked out of the room wearing your favorite dress and a pair of killer heels to match, you snatched your purse up off the floor and swung it over your shoulder. You took a quick look in the mirror, your make up still looked perfect from when you went to work, you quickly took two seconds to throw your hair up in a messy knot.
   Somehow for just getting home from a long tiring day at work you still looked sexy as hell if you didn't say so yourself. You stepped out of your room and walked down the hall passing the idiots brother, his eyes wide as he took a good look at you.
    "Thor, when your idiotic brother finally makes his grand reappearance, please inform him I'm not home. And I won't be home till I've calmed down." You smiled sweetly, batting your eyelashes at the fair haired god, before you took on as serious tone. "And if I see him before I come back, I will get out my good knives and filet him."
    You patted Thor on his cheek as he stood speechless, you didn't wait for a response as you walked the rest of the way down the hall. You may have added a slight sway to your hips, you opened the front door and left.
    You texted your sister (okay, best friend but aren't those better then sisters anyway) on the way to your favorite bar, just needing to vent, unwind, just to breathe without being set off. You saw her the moment you walked in the door, her auburn hair pull back, loose curls rolling down her back.
     "Hey, Lyssa," you smiled, plopping down on the stool next to her. "How's it going?"
     "Meh, Same ole crap as usual." Alyssa smirked, looking you over before letting a wolf whistle. "Wowza, dang girl, now I feel massively under dressed. Give me a heads up when you decide to pull the whole sex starved kitten look."
    "Oh, whatever. You look amazing." You chuckled.
     "Uh, There's a difference between 'Hey, sis let go get drinks.' Coming in wearing jeans and a beat up tank up and 'hey, drinks on any fool in this bar.' Vixen thing you got going on." She retorted, with a wink. "So, please tell me, what brought this on?"
    "My idiot boyfriend." You rolled your eyes, taking a drink as the bar tender slid one down to you.
    As you drank you explained the situation going on, and as usual Alyssa listened without judgement only asking questions here or there to clarify. The night wore on and the drinks kept flowing, Alyssa tried to give you the best advise she could but since she had never lived with nor dated a god she even stated that she was massively out of her depth.
   Before you knew it it was two am and the bar was closing. Even though you had threaten to filet Loki a small part of you hoped he would show up at some point. But as Alyssa hailed a cab you knew he wasn't going to show and your heart sank. You climbed in behind her, the cab spinning lightly as she rattled on about some guy at her work, giving her a hard time.
   "Dude, I could totally hook you up with Thor." You slurred out with a giggle.
    "Nah, long blonde hair isn't my type." She chuckled, it was about that point you noticed you didn't exactly recognize where you were. "I'm more into tall, dark, rich, and can give me some awesome weapons plus you know the entire code system for Stark Enterprises."
    The car stopped abruptly, your body jostled around a bit. She smiled at you as someone opened the car door behind you.
    "What? You have a thing for my uncle?" You asked, your brain failing to connect the dots.
    "No, not really, at least not in that way." She replied, as somebody pulled you roughly out of the car. She followed behind you and the goon dragging your drunk butt through the empty building. "I wish I could say I felt bad, but I'm getting paid a lot for this. And, well, they promised they wouldn't hurt you if your uncle agrees to their demands."
    "You actually think they are going to pay you?" You scoffed, looking of your shoulder at her. "Who? Who's paying you?"
   "Some guy named Pierce." She shrugged, her eyes refusing to meet yours.
"Idiot." You remarked as they dropped you to the ground.
Slowly you looked up, the first thing your eyes landed on was not the man in the business suit. No, he looked like a guy who couldn't run half a mile on a good day. It wasn't the four other men who looked like militants. No, it was the man dressed in all black, except for the metal arm, and the mouth guard. His steel gaze baring into you as he lifted his gun and fired. Alyssa dropped like a rock, you flinched when her body hit the floor.
    "See I knew you were smart," Pierce said walking over to where you still laid crumpled on the floor. "I couldn't of just chosen anyone to bring you to me, had to be someone you trusted."
    "Go ride a porcupine, asshole." You grumbled looking away.
    You sobered up quickly after a bullet was fired into your friend. Now you were calculating your options and routes out. If it weren't for the guy with metal arm, you might of stood a chance. But you doubted once Pierce left to call Tony that you would be able to flirt your way out of this one. You heard the thunder rumble outside, your heart skipping a beat.
     You looked back over to Pierce, with a snarl on your face.
    "Dude, you've made a big mistake." You growled.
    "Think I'm scared of your uncle?" Pierce asked, smirking down at you. "I'm counting on him showing his face."
    "It's not my uncle you should be worried about." You whispered, a bolt of lighting traveled through the room, hinting one the militant men.
    Swiftly the man in black grabbed Pierce by the back of his shirt and started to drag him away. Thor landed off to your right, hammer in already flying from his hand. A man lunged for you, pulling you up by your waist. All you think about is how many damn times you kept getting kidnapped these days.
    "If you hurt one hair on her head.. you'll never find a place dark enough or far enough for me to hunt your ass down." Loki seethed, throwing his knife, hitting the man dead in his face.
    You dropped to the ground, watching as Thor took out another goon. Loki briskly walked over pulling you up to him, he looked you over, concern on his face. You wrapped your arms around him, breathing erratically.
     "God damn it, I was beginning to get worried." You breathed, holding him close. "Took you guys long enough."
    "Sorry, Thor was yelling at me about running off one of your customers." Loki whispered in your ear.