Tables

50.) can you please put a shirt or pants on, cause you being almost naked is very distracting.
27.) I need to feel your skin.
7.) What are you staring at? - your lips. -my lips?
Devilbat
Loki smut

     You came home, just wanting to curl up and go to sleep. After the day you had who could blame you, you had dropped just about everything at work, stutter through half your conversations and all of it cause you had a certain Asgardian over last night. And because of this said God of Mischief you didn't a single wink of sleep. You hadn't gotten any real sleep in days.
     You closed the door behind you and made your way to the kitchen, dinner then bed. However Loki was already in there, shirtless and clad in only boxers. He had a pot on the stove and was stirring it, the smells wafting up made your mouth water. You sighed heavily to yourself, pinching the bridge of your nose.
   "Pet, are you okay?" Loki asked, turning away from the stove, his eyes traveled over your body.
    "No." You replied. "I'm tired."
     "And why is that," he asked turning the stove off before coming to you.
    "Can you please put a shirt or pants on, cause you being almost naked is very distracting." You replied as his hand slid around your waist to your back.
     "But that's the best part, having you distracted." He replied as he stared at you intently, not moving any closer.
     "What are you staring at?" You asked, he smiled at you, a glint in his eye.
     "Your lips." He told you, pulling your body closer.
    "My lips?"
    "Yes, they enchant me." He whispered before leaning forward. His lips moved heavenly against yours. Loki's tongue flicking out wanting further access. You opened your mouth, allowing him to deep the kiss.
    Loki grasped you by the back of the thighs hoisting you up onto the kitchen table behind you. His kisses became more hungry as his hands trailed across your body, unbuttoning your blouse. Eventually he gave up and ripped the fabric open, buttons flying everywhere. He sharply pulled down your bra exposing your breast to him. Loki's mouth found your nipple sucking the hardened bud into it.
    You moaned softly as he swirled his tongue around it, his teeth lightly grazing it. He pulled back, looking at you bitting his bottom lip.
   "I need to feel your skin." He said, reaching for your waistband pulling your pants down your legs. You pulled off the tattered remnants of your shirt, and undid your bra.
    Loki sank to his knees, pulling your leg over his shoulder. He slipped his tongue into your folds finding your clit, flicking against it lightly. You tilted your head back, and whimpered as he continued to use his tongue to please you. Slowly you felt him insert his long finger into your aching core, beginning to pump in time with his licks of his tongue. He switched to sucking on your clit, driving you higher as he hooked his finger, finding that sensitive spot deep in your walls.
    It didn't take him long before he had you cumming on the table, your breathes coming out in hard pants, your core clenching onto him. Loki pulled you off the table, and spun you to face away from him. He pressed his forearm into your back, forcing you to bend over the table. You could feel the wetness of your orgasm dipping down your thighs as Loki held you pinned down on the table with his hand.
     "My, my pet, isn't that truly a lovely sight." He cooed as you felt him slide his finger of his other hand up the inside of your thigh. "Don't move."
      He pushed his boxers down his legs, Loki took his thumb brushing over the tip of his weeping cock, pumping himself a couple of times. He lined himself up at your entrance, you could feel the head pressing lightly at your folds. He drove himself into you hard, gripping your hips tightly. You knew come tomorrow you would have new bruises, at the moment all you wanted was him to take you.
    He pulled his hips back so slowly, the head of his cock dragging through your tight core. He snapped hard back into you, using your hips to pull you into him at the same time. He reached around, grabbing you by your throat he pulled your torso up against him. He continued to thrust hard into you, every hard snap bringing to closer tot he edge.
    "Oh, little pet, I want to feel you clench around my cock when you cum." He growled in your ear as the grip on you neck tightened. You could feel the coils in your abdomen began to tighten and you knew you wouldn't last much longer. Loki pulled himself out of you suddenly, you whimpered at the sudden loss of him inside of you. "Not yet."
     Again he flipped you around, pushing you back on the table. He grabbed your legs and pulled them off the edge, he slammed his cock back into your dripping core. His finger finding your clit again, rubbing the overly sensitive nub harder then he had before. You reached out grasping his forearm as he harshly rubbed you in time with each hard snap. Again you could feel your walls flutter, every nerve ending beginning to hum.
    "Alright, cum for me." He murmured, driving himself into you. You felt your high wash over your body, your walls clenching around him as he continued to thrust himself into you. Loki's rhythm began to falter, his movement became sloppy as you felt him spill himself into you. He rolled his hips into you a couple more times as he slowed down.
     "Loki.." you breathed as he slowly pulled himself out of you. "I was planning on getting some rest."
     "I'll let you rest, just a bit before the next round." He smirked, picking you up off the table and carrying you to your room.