Mine

13.) I have to go... iron... my cat.
16.) you here to finish me off, sweetheart?
19.) you love her, don't you? -Was it that obvious?
27.)  I could start fires with the way I feel about you.
29.)  wait did you just flirt with me? - have been for a whole year but thanks for noticing.

     "Y/n!" Natasha yelled as you exited the gym, you groaned loudly, all you wanted was a shower.
    "Nat, make this quick." You shout over your shoulder at her.
    "So.." her voice was coy, with a knowing tone to it, setting you on edge. "What's going on between you and Loki?"
    Damn her and her spy senses.
   "What?" You squeaked embarrassingly.
   "Come on." She giggled, yes Natasha giggles.
   "Nothing." You try to calm your voice.
    "I'm not blind, you may have the rest of the team fooled but not me."
     "I have to go... iron.. my cat." You stammer out trying to think of an excuse and all but ran down the hall. You heard her laugh.
    "You don't own a cat!" She yelled at you as your reached the hall with dormitories.
    Stupid spy, and all her spyness. You knew eventually people would catch on to the looks you and the god exchanged. Still a part of you hoped no one say anything, having a secret relationship in the compound was becoming harder for you.
    What started out as a tense friendship slowly turned into a friends with benefit situation. However your feelings were slowly starting to shift, and you hated yourself for letting yourself for starting to fall for him.
     You opened the door to your, shutting it tightly behind you.
   "Here to finish me off, sweetheart?" Loki's teasing voice announced his presence. Your head snapped up, remembering him coming to you last night. You eyes locked on to him, stretched out under the bed covers. His arms behind his head, and that mouth watering smirk on his face.
    You tried to hide your sudden  arousal to his words by rolling your eyes. You let go of the door handle, ignoring him as you walked to the bathroom. You tried to pretend that you were the one in control of the situation, in truth you had no power over him.
    "Loki, I'm taking a shower, when I get out I hope to see that your not in bed anymore." You voice curt as you stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind you.
    Your stepped out of your clothes, turning the shower on and stepped in. You let the hot water do wonders on your tired and sore muscles. You put your face under the spray, holding your breath. It wasn't till you felt a hand glide a cross your chest that you had realized someone had joined you.
     "Loki." You squealed from startlement, turning to face him.
      "You said you wanted me out of the bed, pet." He whispered, pressing his body against yours. Backing you against the cold tile of the shower wall.
     "This is not what I meant." Your breath hitching as you spoke. His hands, finding your hips as his lips found your collar bone.
      "Oh, but my dear, you didn't say I couldn't join you." His breath fanning your shoulder, slowly he lifted his hand to cup your breast, toying with your nipple.
      "God, I hate you." You breathed, bringing your hand up to his forearm, gripping onto it.
       "No, you don't." He replied, pulling you leg up to his waist, allowing himself a better angle to tease you with. You could feel the tip of him against your entrance.

      Later that day you found yourself in the common room, watching some ridiculous show with Peter. This must be how Steve felt anytime anyone turned anything on the tv. You felt old and out of touch with everything.
     "Come on y/n, its a really good show." Peter stressed, tangling his legs with yours.
     "This is a kids show." You replied, rubbing your face. "I'm too old for this."
      "Y/n, you are not to old for it." He stuttered out. "I mean, your not old or anything."
     "Peter, I may not be Capt old but I'm still older then what this show is geared for." You tell him, looking over at the kid.
      "You don't look to old for it." He managed to stammer out, rubbing the back of his neck, his face slowly turning crimson.
     "Wait, did you just flirt with me?" You ask him, he shifted uncomfortably on the couch.
      "Have been for the past year, but thanks for noticing." He muttered, looking at his hands.
       "Peter, your cute. And if I was young then you'd totally be my type." You tell him, placing your hand on his knee, trying to let the kid down easy.
       "Nah, it's okay." He said, sighing. "I knew I didn't have a shot but.."
       "But why not try?" You finish the sentence for him, he nodded looking back up at you.
        "Hey, did you see the trailer for the new Jurassic World movie?" His voice rose, and face lit up. Just like that your movie buddy was back to himself. "Doesn't that guy look like Mr. Quill? Everyone thinks I'm crazy."

      Little did you know Loki was watching you from the back of the room with his brother, his eyes never leaving you. His arms crossed tightly across his chest, he almost jumped from his spot to strangle the Spider Kid but you had turned him down.
      "You love her, don't you?" Thor's deep voice low so you and Peter couldn't hear him.
       "Was it that obvious?" He replied slowly, not bothering to look of at the blonde to his left.
      "Then tell her how you feel brother." He said, clapping Loki on the shoulder. You looked over seeing Thor walk into the room.
      "Peter, you should join me in the gym." Thor stated, walking to the back of he couch.
      "Why, so you can practice throwing me?" He asked, looking up at the god of thunder.
      "I don't throw you." He laughed nervously looking over at you. He knew how defensive you were over the kid. 
      "Yes, you do. Last week you threw me at Mr. Barnes while he was arguing with Captain Rogers about who stole the bed covers." He stated, his face knotted up.
      "Peter, young lad, I think you have me mistaken." He chuckled at the memory before pulling him up from the couch. "Either way we should go to the gym.
     "Thor." You begin to protest but it was to late, he already had the boy dragged out of the room.
     "Lady y/n," Loki said, slowly crossing the room.
      "Yes?" You questioned, standing from your spot on the couch, walking in his direction.
      "May we talk?" He asked, sticking his arm out blocking you from leaving. You had decided earlier after the shower that you had to stop giving into him. You told him you could no longer keep up with sneaking around, that Natasha had already caught on.
      "Loki, I've already decided the fun and games are over." You respond to him, stopping in your tracks not looking over at him.
      "I don't want just fun and games with you." He stated, slowly you turned your face to him.
      "I don't think I understand." Your words full of confusion.
      "I want more. I want you, whether it be day or not. Alone or in a crowd, my love. I want more then just your body, I want you, I want your heart and your soul." His voice full of passion as he pulled you to him. "I could light fires with the way I feel about you. My darling, I don't want to sneak into bed with you, or quick kisses in the hall. I want everyone to know who you belong with."
      "Loki." You breathed, heart hammering in your chest.
       "You are mine and mine a lone, do you understand?" He hissed, staring you down, challenging his dominance. Your voice lost in your head, all you could do was nod in response.