Storm brewing

15.) you know this isn't the first time I've been kidnapped, but usually I have more clothes on.
18.)come over here and make me!
34.) What's the matter? - I'm having cramps, that's what the matter, my uterus hates me and I want to die.
Devilbat

    You looked around the plush apartment, black leather couches, think soft white carpet. A beautiful view from high top the city, recessed lighting, a mahogany coffee table. Balcony that stretched out, white linens handing from deep brass curtain rods. Yet you were tired to a folding card chair, in just your undergarments. Just letting the sink in, a cheap twenty dollar folding chair, they could of at least used a wooden one.
    Your captors were just as well dressed as the finished apartment around you, and you knew expensive suits, thanks to your uncle. One of the three men flopped back on the leather couch, his chestnut eyes racked over your body as he bit his bottom lip. He pulled the revolver from his waist, bucking his hip trying to get you to eye him like he was you. He placed it on the matching mahogany end table, his broad hand tapping the black metal of the nose. He smirked at you crossing his large arms, flexing a bit as he did so.
    "You know this isn't the first time I've been kidnapped but usually I have more clothes on." You stated nonchalantly, he raised his eye brow at you. "And I've seen bigger."
     "I'm sure all the guys kidnap you, pretty little thing that you are." He stated, a predatory look in his eye, as he leaned back in the leather. "Might have to let the boss know I wanna have go before he offs ya."
    "You know that doesn't sound so good. Plus it generally doesn't well for them so if you'd kindly let me go, I would totally put in a word for you." You smirked, hearing thunder rumble in the distance. Your face lit up, you bit back your own laughter.
    Your eyes flicked up, noticing that the remaining two men had walked out onto the balcony, smoking cigars. The clouds outside had taken on a dark tone, the wind kicking up a bit. Slowly you looked back at the creep who was sitting guard on the couch across from you.
    "I think a storm is brewing, you might want to tell your buddy's that if you can hear thunder you are close enough to be struck by lighting." You leaned forward slightly, grinning from ear to ear.
   "Fuck 'em, their own stupidity if they can't get inside." He spoke directly to your chest, you resisted the urge to vomit. "Plus, I'd rather it would be just the two of us anyway."
    Lighting arched down on the balcony, sending one of the men over the edge. Just as Thor touched down, his eyes glowing in the ever darkening outside. The guy sitting in front you snatched the revolver off the table, springing to his feet as the front door was ripped off its hinges. He jumped slightly to the left, startled.
    "Warned you." You sighed, watching as the other man on the balcony shot at Thor in rapid fire.
    Loki burst through the newly opened door, a glint in his eye, daggers in hand. His black hair was slightly in a disarray, clad in the green, black and gold that you love so such. A mischievous grin on his face, taking in the room.
    "Took you long enough." You smirked as Loki strode over to the pervert.
    The man fired his own revolver at Loki in rapid succession, each bullet being deflected with ease. Thor grabbed the man outside and slammed him down onto the balcony floor, you heard the man's head making a sick thunk.
    "Thor, becareful you might break the balcony!" You shouted as Loki lunged at the man who had finally run out of bullets. "Oh dear, now what are you going to do?"
    The creep threw the gun at Loki and jumped over the back of the couch to keep something between him and the crazed god. The look of terror on his face as he realized the deep shit he was in.
    "That's perfect cause his brother can absolutely not get you that way." You chipped in sarcastically, Loki's eyes flickered over to you for second as the brown eyed goon looked over his shoulder.
    "Darling, will you please be quiet!" Loki hissed, as stepped on the cushions.
    "Come over here and make me!" You shouted back, leaning forward still tied to the chair.
   You watched as Thor grabbed the goon and yanked him back hard, his body smashed into the wall, creating a divet in it. Loki rolled his eyes at Thor as he walked over to you. He knelt down in front you, untying your ankles. You sighed looking back at him, his fingers trailed up your ankle.
    "Lady y/n, was that all of them?" Thor asked, stomping through the lavish apartment, hammer in his hand.
    "Yes Thor." You replied, looking over your boyfriends should as he untied your knees.
    "Were you injured?" Loki asked, standing and walking around behind you.
    "Me? No, but I did kick the fourth one in the twig and berries hard enough to send him the hospital." You quipped back with a shrug, Thor stared at the wall while Loki untied your wrists.
    "Twig and berries?" Thor questioned.
     "Big jim and the twins? family jewels? Man parts? Cock and balls? His nuts?!" You replied watching the mixture of faces Thor made, you tried to repress a giggle but you know you were failing at it.
     Finally you felt your hands become free and you rose to your feet. Loki took his long leather jacket off and draped it over your shoulders. You looked at him over your shoulder and smiled at the sweet grin he gave you.
   "My love, shall we go home?" Loki asked, placing the palm of his hand on your back walking you to the door.
    "Why did they want you anyway?" Thor questioned following the two of you.
    "My uncle is Tony Stark, I know two Asgardian princes, it's Thursday? Who knows." You replied.
   Later that evening, you were curled into Loki, the two you had finished a pint of ice cream. You were watching a stupid rom com that you couldn't remember the name to when you felt a cramp since your pain killers had started to where off. You shifted slightly trying to get more comfortable, you laid your head on his shoulder.
    Another cramp hit you, and you shifted again trying to get comfortable once again. Loki gently caressed your back, looking at your face, concern washing over him.
   "What's the matter?" He gently asked, you turned your face up to his.
    "I'm having cramps, that's what's the matter. My uterus hates me and I want to die." You sighed, grumbling as you shifted because another cramp hit you full force.
   "Strongest woman I know, witty as the day is long and yet to be brought down by her own body." Loki sighed, as he reached into the night stand pulling a bottle of pain killers out handing them to you. "What would you like me to do?"
   "I want more ice cream? Chocolate? Maybe something salty? I don't know." You replied, Loki's eye brow raised.