Halloween

13.) because my momma raised a lady I know what fork and knife to use at formal dinner. And because my momma didn't raise no fool I know which artery to stab them in to bleed you out in a minute.
24.) come little children I'll take thee away.
Loki silverlightsaber

     "Trick or treat!" The two ten year old girls called out in unison as you opened the door. They were dressed as witches, one with a fake red wig, the hair rolled up on either side of her head. Her gross was green with accents of purple. The other child had a dark brown hair piled on the top of her little head, wearing maroon an dress.
     "Please tell me, is it you sisters?" You replied with a grin, the wig you wore was that of long blonde hair. Your pink cape hung loosely around your light purple dress.
     "Sister!" They called out in unison, giggling afterward.
     "Take a handful." You grinned as you held the bowl full of candy out for them. Both girls grabbed a handful of candy as you saw their parent stood just outside smiling.
      "Thank you, happy Halloween." They chimed as they turned and left into the dark night.
      "Happy Halloween." You replied as you gently closed the door smiling to yourself.
       "Y/n?" Loki called out as he walked into the living room, the house was full of people. An annual Halloween party you threw, one Clint had invited a bunch of people he knew to.
      Year after year, Clint always brought more and different people with every party. He had been one of your first friends when you had moved out this way, and he knew your favorite time of the year was Halloween. You had told him that back home you had always thrown Halloween parties and he made sure every year you had people to host for. This year was no exception, he had brought some of his coworkers from the Stark tower. Ones you knew that very rarely ever got down time, and it always made you feel good to help them unwind.
    You recognized some of them from years past, Natasha being one of them and Bruce another. Fury was lurking in the corner, he was one of the few that would dress up, always the grim reaper, standing in the corner, just watching creepily. Sam and Bucky were two of the newer ones, Bucky awkwardly standing near Sam, not entirely sure of what the hell was going on. This was the first time meeting Loki, a raven hair man from another realm.
     He had taken up to following you around and asking questions surrounding the holiday.
      "Why did you call those girls, sisters? Are you related?" He asked as he watched you come back to the dining room were your table decorated with pumpkins was.
      "No, it's from a Halloween movie. Hocus Pocus. There are three witches in it, the Sanderson sisters. I'm dressed as Sarah Sanderson, she lured children in by singing." You explained as you walked back toward the group, passing him as you went, everyone was seated around the table.
    "Sing? I don't quite understand." He responded, following you.
     "It's a spell, come little children, I'll take thee way." You grinned, walking backwards watching his reaction. His brows knotted together as he watched you.
     "Oh god, not that movie." Clint rolled his eyes grinning slightly as watched you.
     "Hush your mouth Clint." You chided, before looking back at Loki. "Don't listen to him, Clint wouldn't know a decent movie if it bit him in the ass. It's got witches and magic in it, so it's amazing."
     "You like magic?" Loki asked, a grin spreading across his face.
      "If it existed, then hell yes. But it doesn't so." You replied with a shrug as you sat back down.
     The night continued on, drinks were flowing, you and your friends played card games and enjoyed the night. However little odd things kept happening. The candy bowl would disappear, a knock at the door when no one would there. More then once someone tugged on your skirt, or untied your cape and your drink went missing on more then one occasion.
     You had begun to think you might be loosing your mind when you set your cards down on the table to go grab a new drink only to come back to your group of cards being changed. Clint swore he didn't touch them and that no one went near them.
     The door bell rang again, you stood and walked toward it, leaving your group to go give out candy yet again. When you opened the door Loki stood outside, dressed in black leather with green and gold hints. You blinked a couple of times, knowing that Loki had been sitting next to you in the dining room, dressed sharply in jet black.
     "What?" You whispered to yourself as you stared him, the image flickered a bit before vanishing. Slowly you closed the door and walked back into the dining room where Loki sat, the ever present smirk on his face.
     "Loki, can I see you in the kitchen for a moment?" You asked as you passed everyone and continued to the kitchen yourself, you heard his chair move back across the floor making a soft scraping sound on the wood floors.
     "Yes." He smirked some more as you turned to face him.
      "How did you do that?" You asked him point blank.
     "I don't know what you mean." He chuckled, crossing his arms lightly.
     "Look, why don't you cut the crap because my momma raised a lady I know what fork and knife to use at formal dinner. And because my momma didn't raise no fool I know which artery to stab them in to bleed you out in a minute." You stated quite calmly as you grabbed a knife toying with it lightly. "So how'd you do it?"
     "Magic, you said you love it, if existed in this realm. I so happen not to be from this realm and it is something I'm quite good at." He replied walking toward you, uncrossing his arms.
     "The drink, my cape, my cards, that was all you?" You asked perplexed. "Why?"
    "Because, my dear, I find you alluring, and I wanted to make magic happen for you." He explained as reached out with his hand, presently you with an emerald rose. "Happy Halloween."