Mother Hen

11.). "Today or tomorrow, Hell twenty years from now, and I'd still love you."
18.). "Aren't you to old to be going on a date with her?"

      After your apartment had been destroyed, your uncle thought it had been best if the three of you stayed at the avenger compound till he could figured out how the alien race traced the Asgardian brother's back your place. As amazing as it was to be staying with the 'worlds most mightiest heros' you longed for your tiny apartment and just the three of you. And as much as you loved your Uncle, he was worse then a mother hen, something you lacked from your own parents. You had escaped his incessant hounding to make sure you were alright.
       "My darling niece, are you sure?" He asked, standing opposite of you in the kitchen. 
      "Tony, I'm fine. Go out with Pepper, nothing is going to happen while your away. I'm surrounded by superheroes. Okay?" You replied walking over to him.
     "Only cause you insisted." He smiled over at you, pecking you on the cheek as he left the kitchen.
    You chuckled to yourself as you continued your original tasking of making dinner.

     Tony found Loki coming from the study, he shoved him back in, Tony's face was stoic as always. He pointed over to the chair silently telling the Asgardian to sit, loki defiant as always stood, crossing his arms.
     "We need to talk." Tony stated tension behind his words.
     "Oh, this shall be fun." Loki retorted calmly.
     "Don't think I don't know that your dating my favorite niece." Tony's words were clipped as he he paced.
      "And let me guess, you don't approve." Loki's sarcastic remark caused Tony's head to snap in his direction.
      "Aren't you a little old to be dating her?" Tony tried to hold his anger back.
      "Isn't she past the age for you to determine who she dates?" He quipped back, smirking as he did so.
"Your right, I don't get to decide, but I can make it extremely uncomfortable for you in the mean time." Tony stated back, staring down the God of Mischief. "You see, I can keep Darling niece busy, and lets not forget I could introduce her to her favorite actors, being Tony Stark and all.'
'So listen to me well, reindeer games, do not hurt her. If you do, so help me there will be no place for you to hide, no magic that could save you, nothing. Got it?" Tony asked, his face a tint of red, as he was toe to toe with Loki.
"As entertaining as would to watch you try and hurt me, I have no intention of hurting y/n." Loki grinned back, Pepper poked her head in the study. Seeing the tension between the two men.
"Hate to interrupt but if we don't leave, we'll miss our dinner reservations.. again." She smiled over to Tony, who let out a huff.
"I'm coming." He stated to her, before turning to face Loki one last time. "No joke, I'll blast you back into space."

You had just finished up making a pasta bake, pulling it free of the oven as Loki strode in. He wrapped his arms around from behind you, nuzzling your neck. You could feel him smile against your skin, you gently place the hot dish on the stove.
"Smells Wonderful Darling." He cooed in your ear.
"You say that about everything I cook." You giggle turning to face him. He placed a gentle kiss on top of your nose.
"Because it's the truth."
"So, gotta ask, did my uncle read you the riot act?" You ask, pulling away, taking the dishes out of the cupboard.
"If by riot act you mean threaten, yes." He responded, leaning back against the island.
"And you're still here, usually when he threatens guys they run. The niece of Iron Man thing." You joke, finally turning to face him.
"Sweet woman, I'm not going anywhere, your uncle does not scare me." Loki said grabbing your hands in his. "Today or tomorrow, Hell twenty years from now and I'd still love you."