Country cottage

10.) we are not having this conversation while you don't have pants on.
15.) You can't hide from me.
46.) stick that tongue out at me one more time! - or you'll what?
Tom light smut
Devilbat
50.)  um, I don't know if you've realized this, but you have flour and eggs all through your hair.

      You were on vacation, Wade and Sherbert safely being watch over by Tom Holland. You went out to the country renting a cute little cottage. Tom had went into town to get some groceries while you had decided to make dinner. What you didn't count on was the appliances being very out dated. But whatever, you pulled the ingredients together and started the mixer up.
    It had other ideas.
    "Darling, I'm back, would you believe that there..." he stopped mid sentence when he turned the corner into the kitchen and saw you. "um, I don't know if you've realized this but you have flour and eggs all through your hair."
    "Thank for the update." You sighed, a glob of egg sliding down the side of your head. You took a deep breath, unplugging the mixed. "Okay, I think I'm going to go shower, and we'll go out for dinner."
    Tom nodded slowly as you walked past him to the bathroom. As you showered he cleaned the mess form the mixer, tapping the pocket on his pants. He looked toward the bedroom, hearing the shower stop running.
   When you emerged your hair was still damp, and you had fresh clothes on. You smiled at him, grabbing your purse. Tom felt his heart skip a beat, he sighed as he walked over to you, grasping your hand as you walked out the door with him.
    You found a cute little diner, it was quaint. The building itself had to have been a couple hundred years old. The lights were low and candles adorned the table. The two of you talked, you told him about some of the new pastries you wanted to make down the bakery and he told you about a script he had just read the night before.
     "Wonder how Wade is doing." You sighed as you were leaving, walking back towards the cottage you rented.
     "Darling, our duck is fine, Tom is quite capable of taking care of him over the weekend." He replied, wrapping an arm around your shoulders pulling you in tight.
     "But what if.."
     "No, what if's." Tom interrupted you, as you both continued down the street. "he's fine, otherwise Tom would call us."
     "And if for some reason the phones act up?" You quipped back, looking down so he couldn't see you smirk.
     "Then he has Ben's Number, both my sisters and mum are listed as emergency contacts. Your sister is too, though even if she did live in England I don't know what good she would be." Tom chuckled, stopping to make you face him. You looked up at him sweetly, getting lost in those blues of his. "Wade will be fine, Holland posted a video of him earlier and he's giving Tessa a run for her money. Nothing to worry about."
     "You miss him too." You giggled realizing he had check in on the kid, Tom rolled his eyes as you stuck your tongue out at him.
     "Stick your tongue out at me one more time." He warned, giving you a playful smile.
     "Or you'll what." You scrunched your nose up at him.
     "Oh darling. How fast can you run?" He smirked, you bit your lip. You grinned before sticking your tongue out at him.
    You bolted down the street, the sun had already fallen as you made your way back in the dark. Heart hammering with excitement, you pulse pounding in your ears as you hit the front door. You unlatched the door as you ducked inside keeping the lights off as you hid.
    You heard your boy friend come through open door moments after you. You pressed your palm over your mouth trying to repress the giggle that threaten to spill forth.
     "You can't hide from me!" Tom called out as he walked from room to room.
    You eased open the closet door, eyeing the gap under the bed. Slowly you stepped out, trying to be quiet, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your midsection. You squealed with laughter as he lifted you from the floor before throwing you on the plush bed. Tom was on you the moment your body hit.
     His lips moved against you, slowly you opened your mouth allowing him access. Your tongues swirled together as his hands traveled across your body, finger tips brushing over every curve and dip of your body. He nestled himself between your legs, his lips traveling down your neck as he rolled his hips into yours.
    You gasped, realizing it had been far to long since you had been intimate with him. Your fingers finding the button on his pants. You growled in frustration as you tried to undo them while Tom worked his fingers over the fabric covering your breasts.
    "Impatient are we?" He chuckled darkly as he reached down to unclasp his pants, sliding them down his legs.
     You looked down watching him as he did so, something falling out of his pocket. You slowly sat up grabbing the small velvet box, your eyes lifted to meet Tom's. He looked at the box and then back to you, you bit down on your lip, heart hammering in your chest.
    "Darling..." he smiled at you so tenderly.
    "We are not having this conversation while you don't have pants on." You chuckled, Tom let out an overly dramatic sigh before pulling his pants back up to his waist, leaving them undone.
    He walked around the side of the bed as you turned swinging your legs off the edge. He gently took the box from your finger tips, before getting down on his knee in front you. You could feel your finger tips tremble as you stared at him, lost in those eyes for what seemed like the millionth time.
    "Y/n, I love you, it's as simple as that. There's not a moment of the day that I'm not lucky cause I have you by my side. And you're all I want, I want your laughter, I want your tears, your crazy ideas and your inability not to bring home stray animals." He smiled swiping his tongue over the bottom of his lip as you giggled. "I want all of it, all of you, from now until forever. Will you marry me?"
    You nodded, wrapping your arms around Tom's neck. Lips seeking his. He pulled you off the bed into his lap, he broke the kiss to take the ring out and slide it up your finger.