Freshly Mowed Grass

Tom or Loki
14.) "that's disgusting, you're lucky you're cute."
7.) "I love you from the bottom of my heart but I don't trust your cooking. Stay out of my kitchen."

   Tom came in smelling of sweat and fresh cut grass, stomping his feet just outside the door knocking the some excess grass from his shoes. He sat in the entry way, pulling his garden boots from his feet, grass dropping to the floor. You peeked around the corner of the kitchen as he threw his discarded shirt on the back of a chair. Running his hand down his chest absentmindedly.
His eyes glancing up at you, a soft smile spread across his face. It was the same smile you had fallen in love with, the way his face lit up as he did so.
    "How's the mowing going?" You asked, returning to the stove. "Did the lawn mower die? Cause I swear it's turning into a dust bucket.
    "Well, the lawn put up a mighty fight but I think I won, at least this round." He responded, wrapping his sweaty arms around from behind you. Drops of sweat dripped down your neck as he kissed the back of your head.
    "Tom! That's disgusting, your lucky you're cute." You couldn't help but giggle as he rubbed his sweaty face against yours. "Ugh, Tom!"
    "What my darling? I thought you loved it when I peppered you with kisses." Tom chuckled lightly in your ear, refusing to release you from his sweaty embrace. Enjoying the moment regardless of his sweaty state.
     "Seriously, what am I going to do with you?" You asked, smacking him with a towel as you tried to fight your way to freedom.
     "Love me." He jested, tightening his hold on you. "Would you like help with dinner?"
     "I love you from the bottom of my heart but I don't trust your cooking. Stay out of my kitchen." You laughed as you felt his fingertips start to wiggle against your sides.
     "Darling, why so fidgety?" He asked, finally letting you go. You spun on your heel to face him, your face flushed, towel in hand.
     "You, you're done you cheeky bastard, now go take a shower." You smiled at him, trying out on an angry face but failing miserably.
     "Or you could be done, and come shower with me." He stated taking a step to you, reaching his finger tips out towards you. You backed away, knowing where this was going, narrowing your eyes at him.
    "Nope, I'm not falling for that one again." You shrieked as he lunged towards you. You darted just outside his reach, giggling. You raised an eyebrow at him as he smirked at you winking.
     Tom blew you a kiss, before he lunged again at you. You shrieked again, dashing out of the kitchen, Tom hot on your heels as you attempted to make it to your front door. Just as your hand reached the knob you felt his arms snake around your midsection pulling you back. You struggled in his arms, attempting to pull free, knowing already where this was going.
   You yelped out as the two of you lost balance colliding to the floor. Tom rolled you to your back, as he pinned you to the floor just so he  could continue his torture of tickling you as you tried squirmed to get away. His body pressing  you to the ground as he did so, making it hard to get out from underneath him.
   "Tom!" You half yelled through your fit of giggles, bits of grass that he had tracked in on his pants now clung in your hair.
     "Yes?" He paused for a moment, grinning down at you allowing you to catch your breath.
    "Are you done?" You breathed heavily, looking up at him.
    "No." And resumed, again you tried to fight him off, pushing up on his bare sweat covered chest. Your hands slid off unable to find a spot that wasn't slick.
     "Tom!" You begged as he didn't bother stop his torture, his mouth suddenly covering yours as he continued to relentlessly tickle you.
    This continued on for a bit longer, his fingers starting to slow down as his kiss deepened. His tongue flicking cross your lips, a silent question you answered by opening your mouth. His tongue swirled against yours, you slid your hands up to his waist, gripping his at his pants tightly.
     Slowly Tom started to kiss down your neck, your breath hitching in the back of your throat. His lips traveled to your collar bone where he nipped at the delicate flesh, the room became warm, as heat pooled between your legs.
    "Tom." You gasped, running your nails up his back, feeling the taught muscles move under the tips of your fingers.
    Tom slowly moved his lips back up your neck, worshipping the skin with his tongue as he found that sweet spot. He nipped again, causing you to cry out, your hips bucked up involuntarily.
    He removed his mouth from your neck, looking down into your eyes.
    "I should go shower." He stated, that cheeky grin back on his face.
     "No, don't do this to me, not again." You pleaded with him, shaking your head.
    "You asked me to, and I really should." He pushed himself up off of you, walking toward the bathroom. 
    "You asshole!" You laughed, sitting up looking at him as he paused just before the bathroom.
    "Darling, aren't you cooking something?" He winked before he went to shower.