Jeonghan - Early morning

"Jeonghan-ah. Wake up," You said, shaking your sleeping boyfriend to wake up. 

Jeonghan only mumbled some non coherent words in rely and proceeded on to dig his face further in his pillow. 

"Jeonghan," You called out once more, still shaking. 

"Just five more minutes," Jeonghan said, mumbling. 

"You've been saying that for the past twenty minutes. Get up now," You urged, giving him a hard nudge. 

"Jagi-ya. . .just a little bit more," Jeonghan tried to reason with you. 

"Jeonghan," You said, sounding defeated. 

"Just sleep with me. What's the rush," Jeonghan said, his eyes closed. 

"You have practice Jeonghan, and I have to go to work," You tell him. 

"You can go then. I'll go to practice after you leave," Jeonghan told you. 

"No," You protested, "You'll just go to practice late again and then I'll feel bad asking you to stay over the night again. I should've just made you go back to your dorm last night."

"Ya-you wanted to force your tired boyfriend all the way back?" Jeonghan said, despite the fact he was sleepy. 

"Yes," You answered. 

Jeonghan sighed softly and slightly lifted his head from the soft pillow he was resting on and gently tugged on your wrist. He pulled you to lie down beside him and said, "Just come and sleep with me. Ditch work. Who cares about going to work." 

"My boss does," You answer but nevertheless lie away next to him anyways. Jeonghan looped his arm around your neck holding you close to him so that you could feel his soft breath on your face. 

"Who cares about your boss? He's not good to you anyways. You should just quit your job," Jeonghan told you, giving you a small peck on top of your nose. 

You scrunched up your nose in reaction to his peck and said, "I can't do that either."

"Then just sleep for now. Worry about your boss later. Just focus on me when I'm with you," Jeonghan told you, starting to get sleepy again. 

You observe your boyfriends's flawless complexion and gently reach out, lightly tracing the line of his nose bone. 

Jeonghan shuddered at your touch and said, "Stop. It's tickling."

"You have such long eyelashes," You said in envy, "It's not fair."

Jeonghan smirked at your words and said, "What can I do? I was born perfect."

You roll your eyes at your boyfriend's ego and said, "Come on. Get up now. I give you extra five minutes."

Your boyfriend groaned as you brought back the previous topic and only turned his head away from you, as if a kid throwing a protest. 

You shake your head at him and get up from the bed, saying, "Sometimes I feel like I'm dating a tiny child instead of a grown kid. Even my seven year old nephew doesn't take this long to get out of the bed. Why don't you just marry the bed instead."

"I wish I could do that but then who will look after you?" Jeonghan said. 

"Me? I'll find someone who can actually get out of bed. Maybe someone like Joshua?" You said with your back to Jeonghan, knowing it will get to him. 

Sure enough, Jeonghan opened his eyes to your back and frowned sourly, saying, "You want to date Joshua?"

"I'm saying he is a good option for me to move on to once you marry your bed," You told him. 

"You can't do that. You will just ruin Joshua's innocence," Jeonghan said frowning, worrying for his best friends future. 

You whip your head at your boyfriend to see him teasingly smile at you as you playfully push him away and whine, "You're so mean."

Jeonghan only laughed out loud and laid down properly on the bed again, having fun teasing you. 

You get up and walk towards your cupboard, picking out the clothes you are going to wear to work today. After finally picking your outfit and getting ready to shower, you called out once more, "Jeonghan, aren't you going to wake up now?"

"No," Jeonghan grumbled. 

You huffed in annoyance and snapped, "Fine. Suit yourself. I'm going to take a shower. I wanted you to join me but I guess I'll just take it myself."

You walked towards the bathroom as you heard your boyfriend quickly stumble out of the bed and yell, "Jagi! Wait for me!" 

Hello. Welcome to the second imagine. Seventeen is out of quarantine! I can't wait to see them perform Ready for love. 

Have a great day!