Woozi - Tour

"Please!"

"No"

"Pleeease"

"No no and no"

"Oh my god," You said, frustrated, "You are so boring." 

"You're free to go and sightsee Y/N. I'm not stopping you," Woozi said, on his phone as he laid down on the hotel bed, wearing his usual comfortable home clothes, a simple track pants and a simple t-shirt. 

"But I want to go with you," You whined. 

You were all dressed and dolled up to go out and sightsee the city. Seventeen had just started their dome tour in Japan, with their first venue being Tokyo dome, which ended yesterday. You tagged along for the Tokyo Dome and Kyocera Dome concerts to support your boyfriend and his teammates, all of whom you are pretty close with. 

It is now the next day of the concert and the weather is really warm and pretty. You wanted to go out and sightsee Tokyo, since it is your first time here, and also wanted to view the cherry blossoms, as it is spring currently. 

However Woozi was in no mood to go out, as usual, and instead just wanted to stay in and spend the entire day on the hotel bed. You have now spent the past hour trying to persuade him into going out. 

"Y/N," I told I don't want to go out. There isn't much to see anyways," Woozi told you, not even bothering to look up from his phone. 

"You never want to go out. Come on. It'll be fun. And I don't want to go out alone. I want to go out and have fun with you," You told him. 

"Y/N no means no. Why don't you get it," Woozi said, finally looking at you as he raised his voice slightly, getting irritated too. 

You stood up in anger, slightly hurt by the tone of his voice and told him, "Fine! Rot inside for all you want!"

Without another word you stormed out of the hotel room and stomped towards the elevator. 

You knew and understood that Woozi is more of a homeboy, preferring to stay inside than going out and you also tried your best to adjust to his likes. However you liked to travel and go out. Certainly it won't kill him to go out with you every now and then. 

Sometimes it felt as if you were the only one willing to sacrifice and adjust. 

You went out to see Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest temple, and then went out to see Tokyo Tower as it was not too far from the temple. Since the weather is clear, the view was breathtaking when you went up on the Tokyo Tower and there were plenty of cherry blossom trees all around. 

You were used to travelling and going to places alone now but for some reason today you wished you weren't alone.

Maybe its because you are in a foreign country where you don't know anything. 

Later as the sun began to set, you headed back towards the hotel from your day out in Tokyo. 

However you spotted a unique looking cafe around the corner from your hotel and decided to check it out. 

You sighed in relief when you sat down, stretching your legs a bit as they had now begun to hurt from walking all day long. 

You were scrolling through your phone as you took occasional sips of your coffee every now and then, enjoying the somewhat refreshing drink from your intensive day out.

Right as you got up to get back to the hotel, you saw someone familiar standing across the street looking at you. 

Woozi smiled as he spotted you and quickly crossed the tiny road, making sure to check for oncoming cars. 

"There you are," He said, "I've been searching for you everywhere."

"What are you doing here?" You blinked, asking him.

Woozi sighed and said, "Look, I know I was harsh on you and I was a bit mean earlier. So I want to make it up to you now. I know this really good restaurant nearby which I'm sure you will like. And then we can go on top of Skytree and check out the night view."

You blinked, processing all the information before saying, "But my feet are already dead." 

Woozi looked down at you feet before looking back up and saying, "Don't worry. I'll carry you then."

Darling is such a cute song. Like the choreography is so cute and satisfying, I love it so much. Honestly, I'm having a bit of a hard time uploading on time these days because my classes started again and its harder than I thought it would be juggle everything at the same time but I'm trying my best. 

Have the best day everyone : )