Wonwoo - Promotion

"I did it Wonwoo. I did it!" You jumped up and down on the bed happily. 

Wonwoo, who was lying on the bed and was being bounced by your jumping, looked up and smiled at you, feeling happy by looking at you being happy. 

"I know baby. I knew you would get promoted soon," Wonwoo said as he attempted to sit up on the bouncing bed. 

"Oh my god," You suddenly drop to your knees and hug Wonwoo tightly, "I can finally save money for a chanel bag now that my salary is going to increase." 

"Chanel bag? You want a chanel bag?" Wonwoo asked 

"Everyone wants a Chanel bag," You said, pulling your face away from his chest yet your arms were still around him and his were around your torso. 

"Shouldn't you look for a bigger and better apartment?" Wonwoo asked.

You took a moment and looked at your tiny apartment, quickly getting to the conclusion, "Chanel bag is more important." 

You move away from Wonwoo and get up from the bed, standing up and tying your tangled hair in a messy ponytail. "Come on. Get ready. Let's go get a nice dinner. My treat," You told him, heading towards your closet to pull out a nice dress to wear for the dinner. 

Wonwoo was pretty much ready, since he came straight from his schedule to your apartment to meet up with you. 

You quickly changed out of your work clothes and put on light makeup, emphasizing on your lipstick and eyeliner and grabbed your purse. 

"Did you tell you parents?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Not yet," You told him, "I'll tell them when I visit the over the weekend."

"You're going to your parents place on the weekend?" Wonwoo asked. 

"I am. Do you want to come?" You asked. 

"Hmm. . .I'd like to but I don't know if I will have time," He told you. 

You simply shrugged and said, "Next time then."

Both you and Wonwoo went to your favorite Italian restaurant, opting to eat a litter fancy today to celebrate your promotion. After about twenty minutes or arguing, you won and paid for the dinner, insisting that it's your treat. 

The two of you later walk by Han River, admiring the night view and eating ice cream. 

You shiver as a chilled breeze blows. Wonwoo feels you shiver beside him and he looked down at you. 

"Are you cold?" He asked you. 

"A bit," You admitted. 

"Aish. You shouldn't be eating ice cream then," Wonwoo said but nevertheless removed the thing cardigan he was wearing and placed it on your shoulder instead. 

"And you shouldn't be walking around without your glasses but here we are," You told him. 

"What do my eyes have to do with anything?" Wonwoo asked. 

You gave Wonwoo a side glance and said "Please. Your eyesight is terrible. I'm afraid you're going to trip and fall when I'm not there to save you."

"Save me? You're going to save me," Wonwoo asked, amused. 

"Of course. Who else will?" You said with confidence, licking the last of your ice cream away. 

Wonwoo suddenly wrapped his strong arms around your waist from the back and picked you up in the air, turning you around. 

"Wonwoo!"

"You're going to save me when I'm double your size?" Wonwoo asked, laughing as he twirled you around, having fun messing with you. 

"Wonwoo. Let me go," You whine as you lightly hit his arms around you. 

Wonwoo suddenly lets go of you, gentle enough to make sure you land on your feet and quickly turns you around, cupping your cheeks. 

Knowing that you were going to launch yourself onto him, he quickly pecked your lips and began to run away, saving his life. 

"YA!" You yelled when you finally gripped what just happened, "Come back here!" 

I wish I could afford afford a chanel bag. They are freaking expensive. We are nearly a week away from Attaca and I'm so excited. It's a bit hard for me to update lately because of my assignments and homework. But I'll try my best!

Have a great day : )