Jeonghan - Sleepless

The clacking of the keyboard filled the room as you vigorously punched into the keyboard of your laptop. 

You took a short five second water break, popping the knuckles of your fingers and readjusting the glasses on your nose bridge. 

You resumed writing the report that your boss had ordered you to do so, which also due tomorrow. It was a last minute cramming, but your team had made new founding in your project last minute and so you have so choice but revise majority of the report.

"Jagi-ya," You heard a voice creak. 

"Jeonghan, you're still up?" You said, without even looking up from your laptop screen. 

It was near midnight and Jeonghan was trying to go to sleep in your bed, however he was unable to due to the sounds of your typing. 

"Yeah. I can't sleep," Jeonghan murmured, looking up at the ceiling. 

"I'm sorry," You threw him an apologetic glance, "I'll be finished soon." 

You felt bad because Jeonghan had found time to spend with you from his hectic schedule yet you were too busy writing your report that the two of you couldn't even spend dinner properly together. 

Not to mention that Jeonghan is sensitive to light and sounds when he is sleeping and the sounds your laptop is making probably isn't helping him go to sleep. 

Jeonghan only hummed in reply, continuing to lie down on your bed. 

You returned back to your report, continuing to type away. All of you attention was solely focused on the report in front of you and so you were barley paying attention to anything else. 

You suddenly heard Jeonghan click his tongue very loudly and he asked, "How much longer Y/N?" 

You could hear the annoyance in his voice and you glanced briefly to see that he was now sitting up straight on the bed. 

"Just a bit more longer," You told him. 

"I can't sleep because you're typing so loudly," Jeonghan complained, his hair all messed. 

"I'm sorry, okay," You said, "And it's not like I'm doing something fun. I'm working." 

"Work is for the office. Not for the home," Jeonghan said. 

You sighed and turned towards him and pleaded, "Jeonghan please. It's just a bit more longer." 

However Jeonghan was also in a foul mood. His recording session for the upcoming album had not gone as smoothly as he hoped and Jeonghan felt quite frustrated with himself. 

"I've had a really long day Y/N, and I just want to sleep peacefully," Jeonghan snapped at you. 

"Then why didn't you just stay in your dorm today? I told you I would be busy right. You were the one who wanted to come see me," You snapped back. 

"I took so much time out for you and this is what you have to say?" Jeonghan said aggressively. 

You suddenly stood up and slammed your laptop shut, gathering your phone and your project file in your hand.

"Where are you going?" Jeonghan asked. 

"I have a lot to do Jeonghan and I don't have time for a fight right now. Before one of us ends up saying something we'd regret, I rather just go out right now. Have a wonderful sleep Jeonghan," You said somewhat spitefully.

You left the bedroom without another word and headed towards your couch in the living room. You put in earphones in your ears to cut out any other extra noise and distraction and worked on your report, 

You wanted to finish it as soon as possible and go to bed quickly. You still had to go to work tomorrow. 

You ended up finally finishing the report a hour later. You closed your laptop and sunk into your couch out of relief. Slowly removing your earphones out of your ears and putting them back in your case, you let out a breath. 

"Are you still working?" 

You nearly screamed and clutched your chest. Closing your eyes you said, "Oh my god Jeonghan. You scared me." 

Getting up from the couch with your laptop in your hands, you ask, "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I couldn't sleep," Jeonghan told you. 

"Why?" 

Jeonghan stood with a gloomy face and answered, "I couldn't go to sleep after fighting with you." 

You kept your silence, not knowing what to say. 

"Are you done?" Jeonghan asked. 

Knowing that he was talking about the report, you answered, "Yes." 

He took your arm and began to slowly lead you towards the bedroom, "Good. I can't sleep without having you beside me." 

You raised an eyebrow and asked, "Then how do you sleep at the dorms without me?" 

"I hug Dokyeom thinking it's you," Jeonghan answered. 

You can't help but crack a smile at his ridiculous answer and let him lead you to bed, knowing that everything is alright now. 

Surprise update! Oh My God. Seventeen is coming back and I swear to go it'll be the death of me. I already it'll be a great song. I really loved Your Choice and I have a feeling I'll like Attaca too. 

Have a great day : )