Mingyu - Flirt pt 2

I'll pick you up at 12 outside your cafe tomorrow. 

You looked at the text for the nth time, re-reading what Mingyu had sent you as if it didn't make sense the first time around. 

He is definitely confident, you have to give to him. The guy in fact is so confident that you will go out with him that he didn't even bother to ask you out for a date, pretty much told you when and where your date would be. 

But for some reason you like this kind of confidence. You have to admit, it is somewhat attractive. 

As your shift ended, you made your way towards the staff room and changed out of your uniform, and into your own clothes. 

You weren't sure exactly what kind of "date" Mingyu was taking you on, as in a formal or casual date. But then you figured that since it is daylight and the sun is high in the sky, it would most likely be a casual outing. 

Formal outings are mostly for the evenings anyways. 

So you had simply worn a pair of denim jeans and a normal yet pretty top on top. 

You grabbed your sling bag from your locker and exited the shop from its backdoor.

At first you were confused when you didn't see Mingyu standing right outside, where he had promised to, but then realized that Mingyu was probably waiting for you at the entrance of the shop, rather than the back where you are right now. 

So you made your way towards the front and indeed saw Mingyu right away, leaning against the wall in his black pants, a fitted blue button down shirt and a navy cap on top with of course a mask protecting his identity. 

You have to admit, Mingyu is probably one of the hottest person you have ever seen alive. 

"Hey," You say, walking up to him. 

Mingyu looked up from his phone to see that you were standing in front of him. 

He pushed himself off the wall and said, "I thought you had ditched me. You're fifteen minutes late."

"Well I had to change out of uniform. Unless you want me to go on this date with my apron still on me."

Mingyu grinned, not reacting to your sarcasm tone. 

"What?" You ask, feeling wary of his smile. 

"Date huh?" Mingyu raised his eyebrows, and you know he was smirking at you. 

However you were unfazed and looked at him, deadpanning, "You were the one literally pinning all over me the other day."

"I wasn't pinning all over you," Mingyu defended. 

"Please," You told him, "I've never seen such bad flirting in my life before. It's a shame because you have the perfect face for it." 

"My flirting isn't that bad-hey! wait a minute. Did you just call my face perfect?" Mingyu grinned. 

"It won't be if you boast," You say, already seeing the wheels in his head turning.

"Well. . .you're pretty yourself too," Mingyu told you. 

"I know," You say, "If I wasn't then you wouldn't have asked me out." 

Let's be honest, a man like him certainly has high standards and the fact that you reached his standards must mean he finds you visually attractive.

"You know," Mingyu continued, "I thought you would be very quiet and shy but you're kind of loud. It reminds me of my members. But I actually like this even more." 

"I'm glad," You say, "Now, are you even going to take me out on lunch? Because I'm starving and if you continue to speak then I might actually end up ditching you." 

"Alright, alright. Have some patience," Mingyu said, boldly taking your hand in his and saying, "Come on. I spent all of yesterday planning our day out today. Trust me, you'll like it." 

"As long as there isn't any flirting," You reminded him.