Joshua - Shooting Stars

You lean your head against the glass window as you sit on your balcony outside and stare out at the clear night sky in front of you. 

You hear the clear glass door open as Joshua steps outside. 

"Here you go Y/N," He says, handing you a blanket which you gladly accept. 

Joshua sits down next to you as you scoot over to give him space. He sits right next to you, so that both your sides were touching, and the two of you shared the blanket together. 

You leaned your head on his shoulder and yawned audibly. 

"Are you sleepy?" Joshua asked you with a sweet smile as he looked at you fondly. 

"No," You said and yet yawned one more time. 

"Okay, maybe a little bit," You admitted and Joshua chuckled at your adorable antics.

"Do you want to go inside and sleep?" Joshua asked you. 

"No," You shook your head, "I want to see this." 

"Alright." 

"It'll happen right?" You asked Joshua cautiously.

"It should. The tv wouldn't stop talking about it all day long," Joshua commented, staring at the night sky too as he checked it watch every now and then. 

For the past week the media wouldn't stop mentioning the meteor shower that is supposed to happen tonight, hyping everyone in the city to go watch it. After seeing countless news reports and mentions on social media about it, you also made up your mind to stay awake till late and watch it. 

After all it's not everyday you get see a meteor shower. 

Joshua didn't have any schedules the entire day and spend the day with you and was now seated next to you to also watch the meteor shower. 

"Have you seen a shooting star before?" You asked him. 

"A few times. Mostly when I went camping in America," Joshua answered. 

"Hmm. . .I've only seen it once. It's hard to see the stars when you live in a metropolitan city," You said. 

"I know. I'm a bit doubtful if we will even be able to see the meteor shower tonight," Joshua said, sounding skeptical. 

"Don't say that. You'll jinx it," You scold him. 

Joshua glances down on his wristwatch, checking the time, "It should have started by now." 

"Stop. You'll jinx it-oh my god! Look!" You exclaim, pointing at the sky and tugging Joshua on his arm. 

"What?" Joshua asked as he looked up at the sky, seeing it still be clear. 

"I swear to god, a star just went by," You told him. 

"Where?" Joshua asked as he continued to search the blank sky. 

"It just went," You said, your voice trailing off. 

Suddenly a bright vibrant light flashed by in the sky. 

"Oh my god" You shrieked in excitement, "Did you see that?" 

"I did," Joshua said, smiling as he found you adorable. 

"Look. There's one more," Joshua pointed out and you eagerly gazed at the sky. 

Soon enough another shooting star went by, followed by another one and followed by many more. Not long, the sky was filled with multiple shooting stars, almost looking like fast lightning flashing across the sky. 

"It's so beautiful Joshua," You said as you adorned the sky, admiring the beauty of nature. 

"I wish I could see this everyday. Nothing can be as beautiful as this," You said. 

"I know something more beautiful than this," You heard Joshua say and so you turned around to face him, asking, "What?" 

Joshua was already looking at you with an unreadable expression, "I think I'll keep it a secret." 

However you know Joshua well enough to know what he is thinking and shook you head saying, "You are so cheesy." 

Nonetheless, you leaned in and pecked his lips before leaning against him as the two of you gazed up at the beautiful meteor shower, savoring this precious memory you have created together. 

Joshua Hong has officially killed me. I-He-that concept trailer, that bad boy concept, that fire litting thing, that eyebrow piercing, that adam's apple, that gaze, everything should be illegal. 

I can now leave in peace and if I don't come back alive, you know who to blame. 

Anyhoo, I think I've made it obvious who my bias is, not that I didn't get bias wrecked by everyone, and have a great day everyone : )