Jeonghan - Confess pt2

You smile as you watch Jeonghan walk towards you with an iced americano in his hand. 

"Hi," You say, putting your book down. 

Jeonghan slipped into the seat next to you and placed his hand on top of yours, clasping it tightly. 

"Did you wait long?" He asked. 

You shook your head and said, "No. I didn't even notice how quickly the time passed. I was just reading. But, are you sure its okay for you to meet in a public place like this?" 

"It'll be fine. I'm just so sick of meeting only at the night. You deserve some proper dates as well," Jeonghan said. 

After Jeonghan had confessed to you at the Han river, you were surprised and confused. You asked him for some time and Jeonghan gladly gave you some time to figure out your thoughts. 

At the time you only really saw Jeonghan as a good friend. Yes, he was definitely handsome and yes he is very gentle and caring but you never imagined yourself in a relationship with him. 

But you decided to give it a shot, being as honest a you with Jeonghan and he was so understanding that he never pressured you into doing anything.

That was now four months ago and your feelings have only being growing stronger ever since the two of you began dating. 

"It's fine. I don't care where we are as long as I get to see you," You told him, leaning into him and giving him a side hug. 

"You're too nice," Jeonghan said, "And too pretty too. Sometimes I get worried someone will come and steal you away from me."

"I'm not going anywhere," You assured him. 

"Oh sweetheart I know you're not going anywhere but that won't stop those other vile animals from ogling at you," Jeonghan said. 

You look up at him with smile and said, "You know you sound really hot when you're jealous." 

Jeonghan looked down at you and said, "Now that's where you are wrong. I'm always hot." 

You rolled your eyes and pulled away from him, your hands instinctively reaching out for your iced americano. 

"Speaking of Hot, are you still not going to let me listen to your new title track?" You said, remembering that all Jeonghan had told you about their upcoming album is that the title song is Hot. 

Jeonghan smiled devilishly at you and said, "Nope. You have to wait like everyone else." 

"Why?" You whined, "Don't I get like girlfriend privilege?" 

"Girlfriend privilege?" Jeonghan mused.

"Yeah, you know how you get me to leave work early pulling the 'boyfriend privilege' card. Why can't I get that," You asked him. 

"Sorry sweetheart, no can do. But," Jeonghan added when he saw your face fall, "How about I take you out tonight to your favorite restaurant. Then we can maybe walk around Han river or go back to your place to cuddle?" 

"Do you have to leave early tomorrow morning?" You asked. 

Jeonghan made a sorry face and said, "I have a schedule in the morning."

"Fine but I'm going to order to most expensive there. You owe me," You told him, agreeing to his terms. 

"Whatever you want sweetheart," Jeonghan grinned at you. 

FTS is the best selling album of this year!! I'm so happy for the boys and honestly I'm not too surprised but we've always done considerably well in sales. I just hope everyone remembers that its only been two weeks since the album release so you shouldn't completely abandon watching the MV. I know sometimes its difficult with all of our schedules and all but don't completely forget about them either!