Jun - Wedding

"Oh my god! It's playing! It's playing!" You yelled out loud at you clutched the tv remote in your hand and watched the television. 

"Hold up! I'm coming," You heard Jun yell from somewhere within the apartment. 

"Hurry up! Or you will miss it," You yell back, your eyes not even leaving the screen for a mere second. 

"Okay. I'm here," Jun came in approximately two minutes later, running with a bowl of popcorn in his hand as he almost leaped onto the couch. 

"Did I miss anything," He asked you, panting slightly. 

"Not really," You shook your head, then frowned, "Even if you miss anything, it's not like it is a big deal anyways. Don't you know the entire plot?" 

"I do know everything but its not everyday that I get see myself on television," Jun boasted. 

You frowned once again, giving him a slightly distasteful look and saying, "What the hell are you talking about? You're on television too often. You sing for a living." 

Jun decided to ignore your slightly cheeky comment and said, "Be quiet now. It's starting."

You just let out a tiny 'hmph' from your mouth but nevertheless turned back towards the television screen and keenly watched the drama. 

You and Jun were currently watching Jun's Chinese drama, Exclusive Fairytale, from your home. Ever since it began airing, you would try to watch it live, with Jun joining you most times if he didn't have any schedules that day.  The drama was now airing its finals episodes and you in particular excited for today's episode. 

Why? 

Because the wedding scene between Jun's character and the main female lead's character will be shown today. You have been waiting for this moment for a long time and could not believe that it is finally here. 

Jun gave you a side look, looking a bit concerned and said, "Hey. . .are you sure you want to watch this episode?"

"Of course I want to," You said, "Why wouldn't I want to." 

"Because. . .it's that scene," Jun said, sounding slightly nervous. 

"You mean the wedding scene," You blinked. Jun blinked too, not expecting you to be this cool seeing him and an another woman fake marry on screen. 

"Of course I'm fine with it. It's my most anticipated scene. I'm not missing this," You said, turning your attention back to the screen. 

Jun stared at you for a few moments before shaking his head and saying, "You're weird." 

"Why?" 

"I don't think anyone's girlfriend has ever been this excited to see their boyfriend get married on television like you are. You know usually people get jealous," Jun explained. 

"I could get jealous but. . .it takes too much energy and brain power. Besides, look at the actress. You can't ever date her. She's way out of your league. She's too pretty," You said, gesturing to the screen that was currently displaying the female lead's face. 

Jun blinked a few times before asking in disbelief, "Wait. Did you just say that the actress is too pretty for me?" 

"Well am I wrong? You don't like pretty girls. You like cute girls," You said with confidence, "Just look at me." 

"Did you just call yourself cute?" Jun questioned. 

"I mean look at me. I'm a ball of sunshine," You said, pouting slightly to show your aegyo face, "Don't you feel like taking care of me and cooking for me all day long when you see? Aren't I just the cutest thing alive." 

Jun only made a face, which you knew he was joking, and slowly turned his head back towards the screen. 

"I should have never introduced you to Hoshi," He slowly mumbled under his breath. 

Although Exclusive Fairytale hasn't aired yet, I saw a few pictures circulating which were rumored to be the wedding season. Honestly can't wait to see Jun's drama and let's give it a lot of love everyone! 

Have a good day! 

(Also thank you so much for 900+ reads!! It means so much to me )