Woozi - Coffee

You dig your hands deeper in the pockets of your long black coat, your nose turning red from the cold. 

It was Christmas Eve and the streets were decorated with various Christmas decorations. It had just started snowing, making it seem like it will indeed be a white Christmas. 

Now that you think about, it was snowing the last time you saw him, almost three years now. 

You left Korea three years ago to go to America for the luxurious job offer you were given. Although you were leaving to achieve your dreams, in doing so you had to leave behind your family and friends even if you didn't want to. 

Now three years have passed and you finally came back to Korea, having not returned to Korea at all for the past three years. 

Although at the start you regularly continued texting and calling most of your friends, you lost touch with most of your friends, but kept in contact with a few of them, especially one. 

As soon as you landed back in Korea for the holidays, you contacted him and luckily Woozi replied right away. 

Woozi has been your friend since middle school, right around the time he moved to Seoul to become a trainee. He was a transfer student and the teacher had him sit next to you. 

The two of you quickly became friends and you supported his dreams to become an idol while he supported yours. 

Somewhere along the ride Woozi developed feelings for you but you only saw him as your friend and were more determined in achieving your own dreams and goals. Woozi understood and he respected your feelings and two of you continued to remain good friends. 

Woozi's band, Seventeen, has grown a lot since you left, becoming quadruple million sellers. To say that you were a bit nervous to see him again is an understatement. 

You stepped inside the coffee shop and immediately spotted him. It wasn't hard. He had been your closest friend all those years after all. 

You walk over to him with a large smile of your face and greet, "Jihoon-ah."

Woozi looks up from his phone and smiles when he sees you in front of him. 

"Y/N," He says, standing up, "It's so great to see." 

Woozi hugged you and you gladly returned the hug, saying, "It's great to you too. I missed you so much Jihoon." 

"How have you been?" You asked as you sat across from him once the both of you let go of the hug. 

"I'm fine. By the way I ordered for you, if you don't mind," Woozi told you.

You took the coffee cup in front of you and took a sip, tasting the coffee and smiled. 

"You didn't forget," You said as you tasted your regular. 

"How can I? You were a coffee addict back then," Woozi told you. 

The two of you fell into a conversation, reminiscing and talking about old days as well as filling each other up on the past three years. 

Somewhere in between one of your talks, Woozi got a called, grabbing the both of your attention. 

"Just a second. I'll take this quickly,"Woozi said as he got up and picked the phone. 

When he returned back to the seat, you asked, "Someone important?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend actually. We're supposed to have dinner together," Woozi told you casually. 

Your smile faltered as soon as you heard the word "girlfriend" and your heart broke a bit. 

"G-girlfriend?" You asked. 

"Yeah. I met her two years ago. We've been dating ever since," Woozi told you with a faint smile. 

You forced a smile on your face and said, "I-I'm so happy for you Jihoon." 

You felt stupid. Of course he has a girlfriend. You couldn't have expected him to have waited for you all these years. 

You couldn't help but cry as you walked home later that night. Yes, it is your fault that Jihoon isn't with you today as you chose your dreams over love, and you didn't regret it. 

You did end up achieving your dreams but what good are dreams when you have to spend them alone, without love? 

This is a bit sad and deep imagine. I am literally so excited for the comeback, I can't wait for Friday to come. Just there highlight medley was amazing so I know the songs will be top knotch too. 

Have a great day everyone : )