Scoups - Confess pt2

P.S I would suggest reading the first part again so you guys won't be confused 

"Seriously Y/N!" Nana whisper yelled at me, "We have to go to class. We can't just avoid going to class for the rest of your life."

"I can't do this Nana, I can't," You said, shaking your head. 

"Oh my god," Nana sighed, "Look, he gets about ten different confessions per day. He's probably going to not even remember who you were. And the coffee incident happened a week ago. Even more reason that he has forgotten you." 

You took a deep breath and faced Nana, saying, "You know what you're right. He doesn't know who I even am and he probably doesn't even remember me."

"Good! Now let's get inside class," Nana said, grabbing you by your forearm and dragging you in. 

You reluctantly looked inside and saw that Seungcheol wasn't here yet. You breathed a sigh of relief as you would not have to face him right away. 

After your embarrassing incident at the coffee shop last week, all you wanted to do was kill yourself, literally. You felt so humiliated and embarrassed that you even considered dropping out of school. 

Even though you know that Seungcheol doesn't even know who you are, the other students still do know who you are and you've heard that people have already began branding you as the 'coffee girl'. 

Just great!

All you could do is just sit and pretend like nothing happened. 

On the bright side, gossip moves so fast here that you know people will be talking about something else by the end of the week. 

You sit down at your usual seat, with Nana next to you, and began to take your laptop, preparing to take notes for the lecture. 

You were searching through your bag for your laptop charger when you heard whispers begin around the class and you know he has entered the classroom. 

Only he can evoke such reactions. 

You look at Nana with a panicked face and she looks back at you with an expression that read 'you better not bail on me again'. 

As you slowly turned back to face the front, you could literally feel him walking down the classroom to his usual seat, at the back of the classroom, with Joshua following closely behind him. 

After you were sure that he was gone and at the back of the class, you turned around to adjust your backpack, which was hanging from the back of the chair, feeling it drop down. 

But you were in for the biggest shock of your life because when you turned around, Seungcheol was sitting right behind you, staring right at you. 

You froze. 

Instead of sitting at the way like he usually does, Seungcheol decided to sit right behind you today. 

You made direct eye contact with him as he stared right back at you, making you at a loss of words. You even forgot why you turned around in the first place. 

It it wasn't for Nana tugging at your arm, you wouldn't even have realized that the professor walked in already. 

Although Seungcheol didn't even speak a work to you, you could feel his gaze burning down your neck the entire lecture. It was also too late to get up change seats now, so you had no other option than to stick it through the entire ninety minute lecture. 

Now that he chose to sit directly behind you, you knew that there is no hell in a way he forgot what had happened. The way he stared at you and made eye contact with you only confirmed your thoughts that Seungcheol indeed did remember what had happened at the coffee shop last week. 

Well of course he was going to remember!

How does anyone forgot a failed, humiliating confession like that. 

He probably thought it was funny. 

Nana had also quickly caught up on what was going on because she continued to cast concerned glances at you throughout the lecture, which you couldn't concentrate in at all. 

As soon as the lecture ended, you quickly stuffed your laptop in your bag and bolted out of the classroom, barely even glancing at Nana. You knew she would find you at the end anyways. 

You were practically running away from the classroom and out of the building when you heard someone call behind you yell. 

Although they didn't say your name, you knew they were talking to you since the hallway was completely empty. Yet you decided to ignore the person and continued to hurriedly walk out of the building. 

But the person behind you was quicker because the next thing you know is that someone is grabbing your wrist and turning you around. 

"Hey," Seungcheol spoke, "I've been calling you out."

You stare at him in fright and shock. 

"O-o-oh. I-I-I didn't know," You lied, a very bad one too. 

Seungcheol apparently agreed because he raised an eyebrow at your lie.  

He however chose to ignore your lie and began to pull out something from his pocket. 

"Hold on," He said as he dug his hand in his pocket and you automatically took a step back, his scent becoming too much for you to handle.

"Is this yours," Seungcheol pulled out a thin, tiny, silver bracelet from his pocket which had a tiny elephant charm in the middle.

Your eyes widened as you recognized your missing bracelet, which you had initially thought that your roommate had stolen it. 

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed as you took it from his hand, forgetting for a moment that you were talking to THE Choi Seungcheol," Where did you find this?" 

"You dropped it the other day," Seungcheol said, looking down at you in amusement. 

You slowly looked up at him and realized he was talking about the coffee shop incident and immediately felt embarrassed again.

"T-thank you," You said, stuttering, turning around to leave. 

"Wait," Seungcheol quickly stopped you and you turned to face him again, avoiding his eyes. 

"Uh-I was wondering if we could talk?" Seungcheol said. 

It was now your turn to raise an eyebrow as you asked, "What?"

"I mean, I was wondering if you would like a cup of coffee? With me," Seungcheol asked, this time sounding far more confident. 

You stared at him with your mouth open, completely taken aback. 

What ever are you even suppose to reply to something like this. 

To find out what more happens, read my new story The Coffee Shop!

I really liked the set up of this imagine and so I decided to make it into a whole story. So I hope you all will hopefully enjoy it too! 

Have a great day everyone!