Scoups - Stylist

"Where is Scoups?" Your colleague asked as you hurriedly picked out the clothes that were assigned to Mingyu and handed it to him. 

"Coups is going to be late," Jeonghan told all the stylists in the room, as your other colleague fixed the collar on his shirt

"Late?" You echoed, a frown etched on your forehead. 

"Yes," Mingyu said as you helped him put on is denim jacket, "Hyung is sick." 

"Sick? Is he going to the schedule today then," You asked, more focused on straightening the tiny creases on Mingyu's shirt. 

"He is. He's just going to be late," Hoshi said, sitting on the couch, all ready to leave. 

"Alright Mingyu-shi. You are done," You told Mingyu, who then moved towards the make-up team. 

You breathed out a sigh of relief. You and your team had now finished dressing and styling all of the Seventeen members for their schedule tonight. 

Well except of Scoups. 

Since your job was pretty much done, you began to clean up the mess your team had created and pack up the remaining clothes back in your suitcase. 

By the time Scoups had walked into the dressing room, most of the Seventeen members had already finished styling and getting their make-up done.

"Scoups will stay behind and get ready while the rest will leave first. Scoups-shi will join later once he is ready," One of Seventeen's manager announced to the whole room and the members chorused in agreement together. 

"Can Scoups-shi do his make-up before getting styled. We need to leave with the members to do their last minute make-up touched on site," The head of the make-up teams asked and your colleagues agreed. 

As the twelve members departed, the room suddenly felt very empty and free to wander around. 

Only two make-up artists and the stylists and Scoups were left in the room. 

You and your colleagues continue to pack up the clothes while Scoups gets his make-up done. 

"Y/N," Your colleague called out as you hummed in reply, "Yura and I are also assigned to be on The Boyz's styling team today. Do you mind if we leave early once we're done with the packing?" 

You smile, shaking your head and say, "It's alright. This is my last job for the day so I'll make sure Scoups is ready to go. You guys can go ahead." 

"Thank you," Your colleague smiled at you. 

Soon enough your colleagues left and Scoups was also done getting his hair and make-up ready. 

"Here you go," You said as you handed Scoups the clothes he has to where for Seventeen's schedule today. 

"Thank you Y/N," Scoups said as he smiled down at you. 

You and Scoups are the same age which explains why he talks to you informally. However you still felt a bit awkward to call him just by his name and continued using honorifics with him. 

Scoups went to the little changing section in the room that was curtained away and now only you and him were left in the room. You knew that Seventeen's another manager was just outside somewhere, waiting for Scoups to finish getting ready. 

Assuming that Scoups had finished changing already you went ahead and flung the curtain open, ready to help him. 

However you froze as soon as you pushed the curtain away as you came into view with a shirtless Scoups, who turned around to face you at the sound of the curtain opening. 

You stare wide eyed as your eyes unconsciously trailed down Scoups's sturdy torso, taking in his hard muscles, his lean arms and tan skin. 

"Oh my god" You exclaimed as you snapped out of your trance, "I-I'm so sorry." 

You immediately turned back and pulled the curtain behind you again, closing your eyes as you feel embarrassed for walking into Scoups changing. 

"Y-You can walk in now," You heard Scoups say after a while and you hesitantly turn back and push the curtain away again. Sure enough, Scoups was not in the satin shirt you had handed to him. 

"I'm sorry," You apologized, "I should have asked before walking in." 

"It's okay," Scoups told you, his voice cracking a bit as he talked. 

You hesitantly moved towards him, feeling a bit awkward from your earlier walk in, and worked on straightening out his collar for him and then working on the creases. 

"Um. . .are you feeling a better now," You asked, feeling a bit stuffed from the overwhelming silence. 

Scoups nodded and said, "Yes. Just a cold. It'll go away." 

You nodded, even though he couldn't see you as you were currently facing his back. 

"Okay. You're all done," You said, taking a step back. Scoups turned around to face you and automatically took a step as you realized the close proximity you two were standing in. 

But you didn't realize that there was a wall right behind and you slammed your back into it, grimacing as you hit your head hard on the wall. 

"Ouch," You said in pain. 

"Oh! Careful," Scoups said, grabbing your forearm as an instinct reaction. 

You look up, holding the back of your head with your right arm. Scoups also looks down at you in concern, his eyebrows furrowing together. 

"Are you alright?" He asks. 

"Um. . .yeah. I'm fine," You say, you attention immediately fading away from the pain and instead focusing on the fact that there was barely enough space left between you and Scoups. 

He seemed to notice it too because he stopped talking and began to slowly concentrate on you instead. He gazed at you intently, his eyesight slowly lowering from eyes to your lips. 

You bit your lower lip out of nervousness and Scoups immediately locked his eyes with you, an unreadable expression in his eyes. Without even realizing it, Scoups began to lean down towards you. 

"Scoups-shi? Are you done?" 

You quickly jumped apart at the sound of his manager and quickly walked away. 

"Yes! He's done," You said right as the manager entered the room. 

"Great. Let's get going Scoups-shi. We'll be late otherwise," The manager said. 

Scoups nodded and you busied yourself with preparations to leave. 

"Good job Y/N," You heard Scoups say behind you. 

You freeze a bit and turn around and bow slightly, "Great work, Scoups-shi." 

I've been planning to write a Scoups book once I finish with my Jeonghan one and now I'm thinking whether I should use this plot as the basis. I kinda like the set up. 

Also it's getting a bit hard to keep up with two books and schoolwork, so the updates for this book might be a bit weird. But I will definitely update once a week.