Jun - Hungry

You sit cross legged on the couch as you frowned at the television in front of you. 

You so badly wanted to concentrate on the k-drama that was playing but you couldn't as your grumbling stomach was stealing all of your attention away. 

You were starving, to say the least, but at the same time you were too tired and lazy to actually get up and fix something for yourself to eat. 

Not to mention that your period had to come today and your lower body just felt like jell-o. The combination of your stomach grumbling and cramps is just the worst. 

You glance at your boyfriend, who is sleeping next to you, his mouth parted open as he's deep into dreamland. 

You feel bad for what you're going to do next but at the same time you don't really much choice either. 

You shake your boyfriend lightly and call out, "Jun-ah. Moon Junhui, wake up." 

However Jun barely budges and only shifts slightly in his sleep.

You frown and try one more tie, shaking him with even more force. 

"Junnie. Jun. Wake up. Wake up," You said as you shook him by his arms, shaking him violently from right to left. 

This time Jun does budge and he wakes up in a start, suddenly sitting up. 

"What? What's going on. Is it an earthquake? Run!" Jun said to no one in particular, looking around quickly as if to locate himself. 

"Jun," You called out softly. Jun looked at you and then realization dawned on his face. 

"Oh. I'm with you. Sorry , I feel asleep," Jun said, sinking into the couch 

"Jun, I'm hungry," You tell me, pouting. 

Jun glanced at you lazily, studying your posture and your face for the longest time. 

He then sighed and stood up as if he understood the assignment. "I'll go cook something for the both of us. Rest, okay?" Jun told you. 

You nodded and smiled at him, "Thank you Jun." 

Jun leaned down and kissed your forehead, telling you, "Anything for you."

As Jun left for the kitchen you laid down on the couch, not bothering to get up and walk up to your bedroom to get proper sleep. 

In fact, you didn't even realize when you fell asleep because the next thing you know is that Jun is shaking you lightly, trying to wake you up. 

"Y/N," Jun said once he was that you were awake, "Come on. The food's ready." 

You sit up and yawn groggily, your brain still in dreamland. However your stomach was still hungry and so you got up and walked towards the dining area. 

There you saw that Jun had cooked Hot Pot for you with a various of other side dishes. 

"This looks so good Junnie," You tell him as you pull out a chair and sit down on it, grabbing a pair of chopsticks. 

You take a bite of the food and your eyes go wide open as you chew on it and devour its taste. 

"Oh my god Jun! This is so good," You tell him. 

"Really? You like it?" Jun asked nervously. 

"Like it? I love it! This is rally tasty," You tell him as you begin to help yourself. 

"I'm glad you like it," Jun said as he began to serve himself food as well. 

"Jun," You start, "Quit your job."

"What?" 

"Quit your job," You repeat seriously, "Instead, let's open a hot pot restaurant together."

Jun just laughed at your silly statement and said, "I can't do that silly." 

Hello. This actually inspired by Hoshi from In the Soop where he asked Jun to cook for him. I think it was either ep 2 or 3. I don't know. 

Have a great day everyone : )