Jeonghan - Confess

"Are you cold?" Jeonghan asked as he saw you shiver. 

You nodded, pulling your jacket closer and rubbing your hands together and said, "It's a bit cold. It's December after all. But I'm fine."

 "Here take this," Jeonghan said, taking out a hot pack from the pocket of the padded jacket he was wearing and held it towards you. 

You smile at his action and shake your head and tell him, "I'm pretty sure you've already used all of its heat. Besides, you're more cold than I am." 

You pointed out towards his shivering form and his nose and ears which were turning red. 

"N-no. I'm fine. Completely fine," Jeonghan denied, shaking his head, similar to how 

"Really? Your nose says a different story," You pointed out. 

You took out your scarf that you had wrapped around your neck and reached over and put it around Jeonghan's neck instead, tugging it nicely. 

"Here you go," You said, "Now you'll feel warmer." 

"Thank you," Jeonghan said.

"Anything for a friend," You said, smiling at him. 

Jeonghan and You met a few months earlier when you interviewed him for his 1st Look magazine cover. The two of you hit it off and instantly become friends and your friendship continued to grow stronger as the months went by. 

The two of you met occasionally for dinner and coffee every now and then, sharing funny episodes and daily routines from your life, just like friends often do. You were now also confident enough to call Jeonghan one of your closest friends despite only knowing him for a handful of months. 

You suddenly felt something move towards you and immediately looked at your side to see Jeonghan closer to you than he was before. 

You frowned, not sure if Jeonghan really moved closer towards you or your mind was just playing tricks on you.

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked as he felt your gaze on him. 

You shake your head and say, "Nothing," thinking it'll be weird to tell him what you are thinking. 

A comfortable silence once again enveloped around the two of you as you sat side by side and watched onto the ongoing people walking by and having fun with each other. It wasn't very cold anymore, probably due to the body heat Jeonghan was emitting since he was sitting so close to you. You enjoyed the pretty night view of the city, various random thoughts going through your brain. 

You hands were on your lap, bare, when you felt something snake alongside on top it. 

With a jolt you look down to it to see Jeonghan's hands on top of yours. 

Confused you turn to look up at him with a questioning look. 

"I'm cold, aren't you?" Was all that Jeonghan offered in explanation. 

To say that you are confused in an understatement. Jeonghan has never acted like this before, and has never tried to hold your hand either, and all of these sudden actions were just making you confused and causing your head to heart. 

At the same time, your heart couldn't help but start to beat faster and every single cell in your body felt fresh and alive. 

Jeonghan made no other explanation but instead clasped your hands in his, giving it a tiny squeeze as he forced your fingers to open so your hands can inter-wine together. 

"Your hands are icy cold," You tell him, once again looking down at your clasped hands. Indeed, Jeonghan's hands were freezing and you took your free arm and placed it on top of your clasped hands, rubbing Jeonghan's hands as if to transfer heat. 

"Here. This might make it warmer," You say, concentrating on rubbing some warmth onto his cold hands. 

Things once again fell into a comfortable silence as the two of you simply continued watching and observing the surroundings around you again. 

It wasn't until a couple of moments later when you heard some rustling beside you from Jeonghan and suddenly he was gently pulling you even closer to him. 

This time you really were startled because you gave a semi-violent reaction and leaned back due to the close proximity. 

"J-Jeonghan. What are you doing?" You asked him, really confused. 

Jeonghan only leaned in closer and looked at you straight in the eye. 

"You really don't get it do you?" Jeonghan said. 

"Get what?" You asked him. 

"I've been trying to send you so many signals and you seriously haven't even noticed any one of them," Jeonghan said. 

"What are you saying?" You said, "Jeonghan, I'm confused."

Jeonghan sighed a bit and leaned even closer into you, leaving only a centimeters of distance between the two of you. 

"I like you dummy," Jeonghan confessed, "I like you really really much."

"Go out with me?" 

This was actually inspired by what really happened to my friend. I don't know if she's reading this, but if you actually did read this then shoutout to you and your bf. I'm actually a bit sad that seventeen isn't attending MAMA cause I was looking forward to seeing them there but I hope they still win awards. 

Have a great day everyone : )