Hoshi - Exes pt2

This is a direct follow up from the first part so I'd suggest reading that first.

You heard the door slam shut behind you.

You knew that Hoshi had followed you all the way home, in the rain, and was probably as soaked as you are right now.

But you don't care.

Just the fact that he even entertained the thought of you cheating on him has you furious. Of course, you understand his concern since you were catching up with your ex but at the same time you were hurt that he didn't even had an ounce of faith in you.

"Y/N!" Hoshi yelled from the front door but you ignored him.

You were in your room, in the process of trying to change out of your wet clothes and into dry clothes when Hoshi walked in, knowing where to find you.

"What was that?" Hoshi demanded angrily.

Usually you'd be scared when Hoshi gets upset since he tends to get aggressive but you were as equally mad as him right now and couldn't even care less about how pissed he is.

"Didn't you hear me calling you? I was yelling your name," Hoshi said furiously but you continued to not pay attention to him, causing him to walk towards you and grab your elbow, turning you around harshly.

Hoshi's eyes were filled with anger and frustration and he only tightened his grip on your elbow, nudging you closer to him as he spoke lowly, "I'm talking to you."

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone!" You said ignoring what he is asking from you, "Just leave! I don't want to see you."

"Stop acting like a child Y/N," Hoshi said, continuing to speak in his low voice.

"Acting like a child?" You questioned as you pulled yourself away from his grip, "Look who's speaking. You were acting like a jealous middle schooler a while ago."

"Can you blame me?" Hoshi said, watching as you walked away from him, grabbing a dry shirt, "You're exes for god sake. What if he still has feelings for you."

"No he doesn't!" You exclaimed, "He's just my friend!"

You stripped off your wet shirt and tossed is onto the floor, your back facing Hoshi, not caring if he was in the room. Hoshi has seen you naked plenty of times and you were comfortable and confident in front of him, no matter how you were feeling at the moment.

"He was looking at you in a way friends don't. I know he wants you." Hoshi said.

"Fine!" You turned around, holding your shirt in your hand as you forget about wearing it, "What if he likes me! I don't like him. Even a small bit. Don't you even trust me?"

"I do trust you," Hoshi countered, his eyes not leaving your, "I don't trust men around you."

"Are you serious right now? You were literally accusing me of cheating on you moments ago," You said dumbfounded, "It's obvious you don't trust me."

"That's what hurts me more. That yo don't even trust me after everything we've been through together," You told him, your voice breaking in the end.

"Baby. . .I do trust you," Hoshi said, his eyes softening as he heard the emotions flowing through your voice.

"Prove it," You told him, expecting him to say something in return.

However Hoshi keeps his silence and just looks at you. At first he stares at you, breathing up and down heavily.

And then slowly he begins to advance towards where you were standing.

"What are you doing?" You asked, confused as you remained glued to where you are standing.

"Proving you," Hoshi said, taking your shirt from your hand and throwing it to the side before grabbing your nape gently, his eyes slowly going from your eyes to your lips as he gently brought your face closer to his, "That I trust you."

I'm on a week long holiday rn and its so nice to actually be able to travel after two years of just staying where you are. I'm using this free chance to write as much as I can so later when I get busy again, I'll have chapters ready to just upload.

Hope you all had a great day : )