Jun - Spicy

"Ready?" You ask, sitting yourself down on the chair across from Jun. 

"I'm ready. Are you?" Jun asked, holding out chopsticks in his hand and having his fists on the table, looking as if he was preparing for battle. 

You rest your chin on your arm and smile cheekily at him, saying, "I was born ready."

Jun narrowed his eyes at you and smirked, "Don't come crying at me later because you lost."

"Don't come asking me for cuddles later because you lost," You tell him instead. 

Jun scoffs loudly and says, "As if. I've never lost at this before Y/N."

"Oh really?" You say and begin to ponder, "Remember March of 2019 when we both went and visited your hometown and your family took us to that famous hot pot restaurant."

Jun grimaced as he remembered the memory and said, "I had a sore throat that day."

"Oh then remember last year in June when we went to that chicken place in-" You started again but get cut off by Jun. 

"Okay we get it. Let's not focus on the past now. Let's just focus on right now," Jun said quickly, trying to change the topic. 

You smirk at your boyfriend and mumble, "You're the one who brought up the past in the first place."

You and Jun make eye contact with one another, both fiercely staring at one another. 

"So are you ready? It's now or never," Jun asked. 

"Like I said, I was born ready," You challenged him. 

"Let the games begin," Was all Jun said before the two of you dug in. 

You and your boyfriend are currently having a spice battle. As in who can consume the most spice before surrendering. Both you and Jun had high spice tolerance, in fact yours was probably higher, but being the person he is, Jun would never admit that you can have spicer food than him.

Jun always likes to brag about his spice tolerance and was always challenging you to a spice battle, however you always refused since you were too lazy. 

However Jun wouldn't stop bugging you all day today and so you ended up giving into his challenge and the two of you ordered the most spiciest food available from your favorite restaurants. 

You took another bite of the extra spicy ramen you had made and made an extra effort to hum in satisfaction. 

"Oh. This is so good Junnie. The flavor is so mild. Isn't it?" You said smiling. 

"Yes. It's so mild," Jun said, nodding violently, yet his facial expressions were saying another story. 

"Hmm. . .should I add more spice to it. Chilli? Chilli oil? Oh wait, I think I also have Tabasco here as well," You said getting up. You went over to the pantry in your kitchen and brought out the Tabasco you kept and walked back to the dinning table. 

By now Jun's ear's had turned red. 

"Try this. It may not seem like it but Tabasco and chicken taste really good," You told him. 

Jun only nodded and did as he said. Jun was slightly huffing although you could tell that he was trying his best not to let it show to you and only continued to eat. 

You couldn't help but smile and adore your boyfriend for his somewhat childish antics. 

"Giving up," Jun asked when he noticed you had stopped eating. 

You shook your head and said, "No. I'm completely fine. You?"

"I'm fine. In fact I can eat even more right now," Jun told you. 

You both continued to eat and after a while, you looked up at your boyfriend and said, "You know you can stop eating Jun-ah. You can't handle the spice anymore."

"No. I'm fine. I'm fine. I can eat even more," Jun told you. 

You put down your chopsticks and told him, "Jun, your face shows you can't handle the spice. Just stop eating. You're literally dying. And you might end up really regretting this later."

Jun stared at his food for a few seconds, before eventually dropping his chopsticks and sinking into his seat. 

He groaned loudly and asked, "How can you handle so much spice?" 

"Because I'm just special baby," You tell him. 

"I know what can make my mouth feel better," Jun said, thinking. 

"What? Milk? Do you want some?" You asked. 

"No."

"Then what do you want?" You asked. 

"Kiss," Jun said. 

You rolled your eyes at his answer and said, "Clean up first."

Jun only groaned in reply but nevertheless got up and began cleaning. 

Helloo. Welcome to Jun's imagine. If you guys haven't grasped it then I will be writing imagines in the order of the members ages. So all the members will have an equal chance to get an imagine. Hope you guys enjoyed this : )