Scoups - Hair

"Are you really that cold?" Scoups asked as he eyed the yellow beanie on top of your head. 

You nodded violently, your face smiling. 

"Really?" Scoups questioned, an eyebrow raised. 

"You're wearing a beanie too," You said, pointing out at his Celine beanie. 

"But you don't like wearing beanies. No matter how cold it is," Scoups also pointed out, almost as if he was refuting your statement. 

You shrugged and said, "I guess I feel like wearing one today." 

Scoups didn't seem too convinced and kept eyeing the beanie on to of your head. He let it go for the moment and retook your hand in his, intertwining the fingers together as the two of you continued walking along Han river and said, "I didn't even know you owned a beanie."

"I don't. You forgot this beanie at my place a while earlier. You keep on forgetting your things at my house and then completely forget about it. It's such a waste of money," You said, shaking your head at his antics.

"Okay now you sound like Woozi," Scoups frowned slightly. 

"That means Jihoon has brains. And a value for money," You told him, teasing him slightly. 

"Hey, I have a value for money," Scoups protested. 

"Oh really?" You asked mockingly. 

"Yes I do. Remember when I stopped you from buying that expensive dyson hair dryer because your current one works fine. And remember when I decided to not buy that jacket because you told me I have too many padded jackets," Scoups listed. 

"But then you went ahead and bought that jacket the following week anyways," You reminded him. 

"Right. . .that also happened," Scoups said, turning a bit shy as his eyes moved towards your beanie. 

"Alright. You've literally been eyeing my beanie for the entire night," You said. 

"It's just so weird to see you wear one!"Scoups explained. 

"Well then get used to it. It's not going anywhere," You told him. 

Scoups suddenly stopped walking, making you halt as well, his eyes narrowing down on your head. 

"What? What is it?" You asked, suddenly feeling very concious.

Scoups only narrowed his eyes even more and took a hold of your wrist, making you turn completely towards him. 

"You didn't die your hair did you?" Scoups asked. 

"W-what? No. No, I didn't," You say, surprised. 

"You've been hiding your hair, haven't you? That's why you're wearing a beanie. Not because you're cold but because you're trying to hide your hair from me," Scoups said. 

"N-no," You lied, "That's not it." 

Darn it. 

He just knew you too well. You sometimes hated how Seungcheol can just read you like an open book. Really left no filter for any secrets. 

"Liar," Scoups declared, "You did dye your hair." 

"No I didn't," You say, "You've got it all wrong." 

"You can't lie to me Y/N," Scoups said. 

You simply tried to roll your eyes and walk away, saying, "Whatever."

As you tried to free yourself from his grip and walk away, you felt something tug at your hair and you could suddenly feel the cold wind rush around your ears and your head as your hair flew around with the wind. 

You turned around immediately and saw Scoups holding your beanie in his hand as his eyes concentrated on your hair. 

He blinked once, twice and then his eyes slowly shifted to yours as he made eye contacted. Calmly and very slowly, he said, "You cut your hair."

You winced as his words held no emotions whatsoever. 

You had really long hair which reached past your elbows and your boyfriend was absolutely in love with it. He loved how silky and smooth your hair was and often spend time running his fingers through it. You often joked that Seungcheol loved your hair more than he loved you, which he always denied with a flustered face. 

However you have been craving a change for a while now and decided to cut your hair so that it reached just below your shoulders. You decided not to tell Scoups because you knew he was just going to stop you. 

You had been excited to tell him once you had returned from the salon but just before you were going out to meet him, you grew anxious and nervous. What if he wasn't going to like it? 

So you decided to hide your hair with a beanie for now. 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I -I wanted to surprise you," You tell him, feeling anxious. 

Scoups said nothing and just stared straight at you. 

"D-does it look bad?" You asked. 

Scoups stayed silent for a couple of more seconds before finally saying, "You look hot." 

This was the last thing you were expecting and it made your cheeks flush up like a tomato as you asked, "So I like fine?" 

"Didn't you hear what I said? You look hot. If only we were at home right now," Scoups said, looking slightly regretful. 

"Oh my god! What if someone heard you?" You said, your eyes widening as you took a quick glance to see if anyone was nearby. 

"Who cares?" Scoups said as he stepped closer to touch your hair, feeling its strands. 

"So. . .you aren't mad?" You asked after a few moments. 

Seungcheol stopped his movements and looked down at you. "Why will I be mad? I liked your long hair but it's your hair. You can do whatever you want to do with it. I love you, not your hair," He said. 

"Really? Then I was thinking of dying it like baby pink," You said excitedly. 

Scoups suddenly narrowed his eyes and quickly changed his mind, "You know what? I change my mind. You can cut your hair but never dye it. It's going to get ruined if you dye it. No no no. I'm not allowing it."

The only thing you could do is groan. 

Ainochikara is such a heart warming song and it had such a christmas feel to it. I love it. I'm kind of sad that power of love project is now ending. We got so many masterpieces through it. 

Hopefully we'll get a full album next year after they all have some rest and a break. 

Have a great day everyone : )