The8 - Tickles

You smile wickedly at the thought of what you are going to do next. You couldn't help but feel like a kid who just loads of candy on Halloween. 

You suppressed your giggle and slowly moved towards your boyfriend's sleeping figure. 

Quietly and slowly, you begin to inch closer and closer until you were only a step away from him. You bring the large fake feather in your hand near his neck and began to drag it back and forth against his skin. 

You giggled as he twitched in his sleep and continued to drag it back and forth and up and down his neck, beginning to move upwards towards his cheek and face. 

Minghao finally woke up when you moved the feather new his nostril and twirled the tip of the feather just outside his nose. 

Minghao slowly opened his eyes, already seeming to know that it was you and groggily asked, "What are you doing?" 

"Wake up," You giggle, "You've been sleeping for nearly three hours now. You won't be able to sleep in the night if you sleep any longer now."

Minghao only turned to his side, his back facing you, as he readjusted himself and tried to sleep some more. 

"Noo. Wake up," You pouted as you faced his back. Shaking him lightly, you said, "Wakey wakey hao. It's time for dinner."

"Nooo," Minghao whined, mumbling. 

"Come on baby. Wake up," You said, lazily swirling the feather in circles on his cheek. 

Minghao only mumbled something incoherent and you sighed and said, "Is this how its going to be. Fine!" 

You got up on your knees, and leaned over him, your hand reaching for his shirt as you lifted it, ready to tickle his tummy with the feather. 

However Minghao seemed to guess what you are going to do next because he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on the bed, making you land next to him. 

Everything happened so quickly that you didn't even have much time to respond or even comprehend what just happened. 

"What-" You started but were immediately cut off when Minghao suddenly begins to tickle you, making you squeal out loud. 

"Oh my god! Stop!" You squealed loudly, squirming and trying to get away. 

"No. This is what you get," Minghao said, this time his turn to giggle.

"Nooo. Ouch, nooo," You continued to squirm and let out weird squealing noises while Minghao took his sweet time tickling you, holding your right hand down, while your left was pressed against his leg. 

Deciding to use your leg strength, you push Minghao back using your leg and quickly get on top of him instead. 

Using the feather that was still in your hand, you start aggressively tickle him around his face, causing him to scrunch up his nose. 

"Ugh. Y/N!" This time Minghao. 

"Ha! You can never beat me loser!" You tell him as your victory seems near. 

Just then a phone rang loudly, distracting you as you looked over to see who's phone was ringing. Minghao used this brief moment to change the situation and in the very next second you had your back against the bed and Minghao on top of you. 

He straddled you with both of his knees on either of your sides and your pinned your hands down beside your head. 

"Who's the loser now," Minghao taunted, raising an eyebrow as he smirked down at you. 

You try to loose yourself from his grip but you failed as Minghao was far much stronger than you are. Minghao looks really thin and tiny but he is so much stronger than people think him to be. 

Minghao smiled as he watched you struggle to free yourself. 

You suddenly stopped struggling, your chest heaving up and down from your heavy breathing. Minghao's grip on your wrists loosened and you took this chance to lean up and peck his lips so quickly that it seemed like it didn't even happen. 

Minghao blinked back in surprise and you threw him off of you and ran out of the room, yelling, "Come have dinner in like five minutes!" 

Everyone, stream Rock with You so our boys have a higher chance of winning at music shows!!!! Have a great day everyone : )