Jun - Kissing Booth

"Everyone! Go to your seats. I have an announcement to make," You said as soon as you entered the classroom. 

You were the class president of your senior class and were a stickler for rules. You didn't like breaking rules or doing something out of the normal and you were also somewhat of a control freak. You hated it when things went out of the plan and everything went into chaos. 

You didn't really have any friends and everyone called you a stuck up or a teacher's pet behind your back but you didn't really care about it. Friends aren't going to get you into college, good grades and hard work will get you into college. 

Ever since you have been ten, it became your dream to go to Yale University and you weren't going to let anyone ruin it for you. 

You studied hard to be the top of your grade, have been the class president since Grade 7, were part of the debate team of your school, ran for track and field, won three gold medals in science fairs, spend the last three summer breaks volunteering at nursing homes and also played the flute and the piano to be part of your school's Honor Band. 

To say you were all set for college was an understatement. 

You sighed as you saw no one listened to you because your classmates were too busy talking. 

It was free period, the last class of the day, and everyone was either chatting with each other, the boys playing pranks, the girls watching dramas, the nerds discussing the latest Marvel series and the pretty girls discussing the latest issue of vogue.

Just another typical day. 

Normally you would stay in your seat and put earbuds in your ears and utilize this time to study however you had a meeting with the other class presidents of your school. 

Seeing that no one is going to listen to you this way, you took in a deep breath and did what you usually do to get everyone's attention. 

Taking a plate, which is always randomly laying in the classroom, and a metal ruler from your pocket, you stood on top of the teacher's chair and been banging the ruler against the plate loudly till it got everyone's attention. 

Once you saw that everyone's looking, you smiled sweetly and got off the chair and began speaking, "Now that I have everyone's attention, please get back to your seats. I have an announcement to make."

"What is it? Can't you just say it from where we are," Mia, your classmate said, making a bored face. 

Mia is arguably the most popular girl in your school. She isn't the stereotypical mean girl that every teen movie has. Mia can be nice and is intelligent, pretty, rich and socializes a lot. However she is also extremely out spoken and could care less for people she doesn't like. 

And you were in her dislike list. You couldn't care less though. Mia did make things a bit difficult by putting her unneeded opinion everywhere but Mia wasn't a troublemaker and as long as she didn't cross the line, it was fine. 

"Just go to your seats. It's a bit long and the longer you want to argue with me the longer it will take," You told her, "Which is fine by me but you're the one who's missing out on discussing with lip gloss smells better."

Mia gave you a death glare but nonetheless began walking to her seat. Following her suit, almost all of your classmates began walking back towards their suits. 

"Right. As you all know, since we are 12th graders now, it is our turn to organize the school Fall Carnival this year," You started speaking, "We need people from all the 12th grade class sections to be on the organizing committee so we need three people from each class to be on the marketing team, four people of the set building, three people on the communications team, Two people to be on Auction team, three people for food and drinks and three people for the games organizing team."