Jeonghan - Hair Treatment

"Ouch! That hurt," Jeonghan whined, wincing as he moved away from you. 

You immediately moved your hand to grab his shoulder and hold him in place, sternly saying, "Don't move." 

"You're pulling my hair," Jeonghan complained. 

"I'm not," You told him. 

"Yes you are!" Jeonghan insisted, sounding slightly pissed. 

"Just don't move. Okay," You told him sternly, not really wanting to argue at the moment. 

You could tell by his posture that Jeonghan wanted to say something further but fortunately he kept his mouth shut and sat quietly. 

You were trying to currently entangle Jeonghan's hair with a comb so you can you apply some hair treatment to it for the hair damage he has thanks to the numerous amount of times he had dyed his hair. 

You worked as a hairdresser and you were luckily always able to tell when Jeonghan's hair needs a treatment or when he needs to give it a rest from all that hair dye. 

Unfortunately for Jeonghan, you being a hairdresser meant that instead of being cuddled up and watching a movie together, the two of you were instead trying to fix his hair. 

"How does your hair even get all this tangled up?" You remarked as you worked your way, "You barely even have hair."

"Oh wow thank you so much. Your warm words really touched my heart," Jeonghan said sarcastically, clearly offended. 

You shook your head at his antics and clarified yourself, "You will literally be bald by the time you're thirty. Your hair is so thin and damaged and your scalp seriously cannot take it anymore. Besides, weren't you the one who was complaining that their scalp hurt the last time they bleached their hair?" 

Jeonghan grumbled something under his breath but you couldn't hear it properly. However you knew he was agreeing to you because whenever Jeonghan didn't want to admit something, he ended up pouting and grumbling. 

"All right done," You announced, putting the comb away, "Now we can start applying the treatment." 

Jeonghan, who had the remote to the television in his hands, turned it on and put a random variety show that was playing on it. 

Since Jeonghan is a man and is hair is short, it didn't take you too long to apply the treatment and massage it in. 

"Okay all done now. You can go wash your hair in after fifteen minutes," You announced, stepping away and feeling proud of yourself. 

Jeonghan stood up from the chair and turned to face you, a small pout on his face as he asked, "Then can we cuddle on the bed."

You give him a small knowing smile and nodded once to give him your answer. 

"What do you want to eat? I'll order something in," You told him. 

"I want fried chicken and beer," Jeonghan stated specifically. 

"Of course. I should've already known," You said, looking around to search for your phone. 

You started to walk away when you found it but were stopped by Jeonghan holding your wrist, making you turn around to face him with a questioning look. 

You raised your eyebrow in question when he didn't say anything. 

Jeonghan only tugged you closer and leaned in, giving you a slow but lingering kiss. 

"Thank you for this," Jeonghan said when he pulled away, referring to the hair treatment. 

You smiled and faced him properly, standing up on your tip-toes and pecking his lips, pulling away and saying, "Your welcome." 

I really hope all the infected members get well soon and the remaining uninfected members remain safe and healthy as well. It is kind of alarming how quickly everyone got infected but it makes sense since they all live together. 

Everyone, you all stay safe too : )