Wonwoo - Exercise

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"Ten!" Wonwoo counted and you grunted as you fell flat to the floor, huffing and clutching your sides. 

Wonwoo simply got up to his knees and shifted over to gave you more space so you could lie down better. 

Wonwoo usually exercised at the gym, wanting to lift weights and use the machines, but the gym was closed today for some maintenance issue and Wonwoo could not go on without one day of exercising. So you suggested for him to just do a workout at home. 

What you did not expect was for him to drag you to exercise with him. Not to mention that you probably had the weakest stamina and strength on the planet and you normally didn't exercise, as you couldn't be bothered to do so. 

"That-gasp-was-gasp-brutal," You managed to say between your deep breaths. 

Wonwoo only smiled down at your struggling figure and said, "Come on. Get up now. We still have push ups left." 

"Push ups?" You exasperated but nevertheless the word 'push-up' was more than enough to jolt you into a sitting position. 

"Yes. Push ups," Wonwoo repeated. 

"But why?" You asked, "We already exercised so much."

"Because. . .we just aren't done yet," Wonwoo provided you with a smile which you so badly wanted to wipe off his face. 

You grunted at his words and said, "We just did five sets of ten sit ups. I'm not as athletic as you. I need a longer break."

Nonetheless, you did slowly bring yourself up and get into the position of push up. Trying to mentally prepare yourself for it. 

"Wonwoo," You whined your boyfriend's name, "I can't do this."

"Of course you can baby. Just believe in yourself. If you believe in yourself then all your dreams will come true. You can't give up now," Wonwoo encouraged you. 

"Your speaking as if I'm going to go compete at the Olympics," You commented. 

"I'm sorry baby but that's never going to happen," Wonwoo told you honestly and you hissed at him playfully. 

"By the way. Why aren't you exercising. The only thing you are doing is dictating me. Why don't you move some either?" You questioned, suddenly realizing that for the past thirty minutes only you were really exercising while Wonwoo was just telling you what to do and how to do. 

"Seeing you exercise is making me feel like I'm exercising," Wonwoo answered.

You scoffed and said, "That's a nice line Jeon but it doesn't work in this situation." 

"Someone has to tell you how to exercise properly. I'm ready to make this sacrifice just for you," Wonwoo said a bit dramatically. 

"Wow. What a tough sacrifice you have made. I'm sure the gods have surely created a space in heaven for you now," You said sarcastically, "You know what, why don't you do some push ups first. Then I'll do some." 

You told him with your arms crossed across your chest as you made eye contact with him, not wavering for even a mere second. 

Wonwoo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before saying," Fine."

You smirked in victory but your smirk was short lived as before you knew it Wonwoo had flipped you around so you were lying flat on your back and before you could even process everything, Wonwoo had climbed on top of you, his body weight supported by his arms which were on either side of your head. 

You stared up at Wonwoo, wide eyed, and frantically asked, "What are you doing?" 

"Push ups," Was simply what Wonwoo said. 

"What?" You asked but your curiosity was quickly answered as Wonwoo suddenly bent his elbows, lowering his body till his face was only a couple of centimeters away from yours before suddenly straightening his elbows once again. 

You stared wide eyed as Wonwoo repeated his steps, once, twice and thrice. 

After his fourth push up, you decided to speak up, "W-wonwoo. Stop." 

"Why? I though you wanted me to exercise," Wonwoo said. 

"Yes but . . .not like. . .not like this," You told him. 

"Not like what baby?" Wonwoo teased you as he completed another push up. 

"Not with me underneath you," You bravely said. 

Wonwoo paused mid air at your words, staring deeply in your eyes with an unreadable expression. After what seemed to be a good minute of him staying up, Wonwoo finally lowered and completed another push up. 

"You have no idea how much that turned me on," Wonwoo told you. You gasped at his words and hit his shoulder as he was lowering. 

"How do you manage to make everything dirty?" You questioned. 

"I don't. You do half of the work for me," Wonwoo told you. 

"Wonwoo. Just let me go now. And how many push ups are you even going to do?" You asked. 

"I know another exercise we can do," Wonwoo suggested, ignoring your words. 

You closed your eyes and groaned but still dared to ask,"What?" 

"Well," Wonwoo started, stopping for breath, "It involves you and me and. . .the bed."

You immediately understood what he was suggesting and your cheeks turned pink. Yet you managed to find your strength and push him off you as you were finally freed. 

"I'm going to go take a shower," You told him, quickly getting up before Wonwoo could pull you down to the ground and start something messy right there. 

Wonwoo grinned as he knew he made you flustered and called behind you," We can go that exercise in the shower."

You chose to ignore your boyfriend and  proceed towards taking a shower. 

Welcome to your weekly dose of Seventeen Imagines. I hope you are enjoying till now. I've always imagined Wonwoo to be a sweet yet playful person to the people he is close with, which kind of where this imagine stems from. 

I hope you guys liked this imagine and have a great day everyone : )