Joshua - Night Sky

"Joshua! Look over there. I think that's it," You said excitedly, pointing at the night sky in front of you.

Joshua looked at the direction you were pointing your finger at and smiled fondly at your childlike reaction.

"I think it is too," Joshua agreed with you, hugging you from the back and nuzzling his nose in your neck.

"It's so pretty," You said, your eyes twinkling.

"It is, "Joshua agreed.

"I can't believe we managed to actually find the constellation. It's always so hard to find it, "you said, gazing lovingly at the sky. You sigh in satisfaction and lean back into Joshua, him supporting your entire body weight. 

When you and Joshua first began dating, the both of you made a promise to one another to come see star gazing whenever the two of you would have time and Joshua wouldn't have any schedules the next day. 

After more than two years of being together, the day did finally come and the two of you drove towards the outskirts on Seoul, on a higher ground and laid down a picnic mat on a huge, large lawn. 

You were now perched in between Joshua's legs, who was sitting down on the picnic mat as well, supporting your weight. 

"Are you cold?" Joshua asked you. 

"No," You said, shaking your head, "Are you cold?"

"A bit," Joshua admitted. 

"Do you want my jacket?" You offered.

Joshua chuckled a bit and said, "Shouldn't it be the other way around."

"I can't help it if I'm such a gentle woman," You told him, confidence radiating your voice. 

"Gentlewoman? I taught you well," Joshua told you, proud of himself. 

"You taught me? Please. It's the other way around if anything," You told him. 

"Other way around? You think you taught me how to be a gentleman?" Joshua questioned. 

"Of course I taught you. Who else will-Oh my god! Joshua!" You squealed in the end as Joshua suddenly spun you around and pinned you to your back on the mat as he held your wrists down, making you unable to get up. 

"Do you want to say that again, princess?" Joshua dared you, a dangerous smirk laying on his face.  He slowly inched closer and closer towards your face, making you gulp.

"J-Joshua. S-Stop. What if someone sees us," You tell him and you couldn't help but stutter. 

"Someone? Look around princess. No one is around," Joshua told you. 

And indeed he was correct. There was absolutely no one around and taking into consideration where you and Joshua were currently seated, no one will come find you either. 

"Shua, you still need to stop. We're out in the open," You tell him. 

However Joshua paid no heed to your plea and continued to inch close enough so that you can now start to feel his breath on your face. 

"I love it when you call me Shua," Joshua whispered, searching your eyes, "It makes me feel things I can't ever explain."

You slowly relax under his grip and start getting comfortable in the new position and say, "Really? Maybe I should start calling you something else from now on."

Joshua had his eyes fixated on your lips as he was now only few centimeters away from locking your lips and you closed your eyes, waiting for the feeling to come. 

"You joke around too much," Joshua said before he very lightly brushed his lips over yours and rolled away from being on top of you. 

You opened your eyes as you felt his grip disappear and stared at the night sky in front of you blankly, feeling stupid for not seeing his trick coming. 

"You tease too much," You mutter, slightly bitter. 

You sit up straight and Joshua grabs your wrist, making you turn towards him as he had a teasing smile on his face. 

"Aw is my princess upset," Joshua cooed at you. 

"No," You grumbled a bit and snatched your hand back to yourself. 

Joshua sat up and embraced you, capturing you in his hug as he laughed at your reaction and said, "Aww my princess is upset. What should I do to make her happy? Hmm?"

You refused to answer him and only pouted in reply. 

Joshua held your wrist and turned your face so you were facing him and without saying anything placed his lips on top of yours, engaging you in a sweet and short yet lingering kiss. 

Joshua pulled away moments later, saying, "Is my princess happy now?" 

Joshua is actually my bias but I end up being bias wrecked by literally every single member, so what even is a bias now? I'm kinda sad that Ready to Love promotion ended already but all the boys worked so hard and I'm so happy for them. I also hope Scoups gets well soon. 

Have a good day : )