Woozi - Studio

"Y/N check this out," Hoshi called out your name and you looked up from your phone to where Hoshi was sitting. 

Both Hoshi and you had come to give some company to Woozi, your best friend, in his studio while he worked on various stuff. After the three of you had lunch together, you had retired on the couch at the back of Woozi's studio while both Woozi and Hoshi worked on a song they were writing for the performance team. 

"What?" You asked. 

Hoshi played a button, and somehow miraculously managed not to mess up the machine, and a very filtered tune began to play out. 

You saw Woozi playfully roll his eyes from the corner of the eye as Hoshi brought a plugged in mic near his mouth. 

Hoshi began to rap into the mic and you began to laugh at the very auto tuned voice that came out of the mic. 

"Ey yo- listen to this," Hoshi started. 

"Seungcheoliee- are you watching this"

"First your hat than your shoes, now your wallet, they are all mine."

"Like a tiger I'm going to cage you in forever and take everything from you."

"Oh yeah Choi Seungcheoliee, everything of yours is now mine while everything on yours is not mine."

You can't help but laugh out loud at Hoshi's ridiculous rap while Woozi says, "You're seriously going to get your ass kicked at the dorms today."

"Thank god you're not a rapper. You would have been a terrible rap maker," You commented once you had calmed down. 

"Yah- Y/n. Wah you're meaner than Woozi sometimes," Hoshi said, pretending to be hurt. 

"You know what they say. Great minds think a like," You said, "but seriously. Won't Coups oppa be annoyed."

"No, he probably won't mind," Woozi said, "Now go away. You played enough."

Woozi shooed Hoshi away from his station and Hoshi dutifully walked towards the couch you were sitting on and began to wear his hat and grab his stuff. 

"You're leaving?" You asked. 

"Yeah. Do you wanna come?" Hoshi asked. 

You wondered for a moment but then shook your head, "No, I'll stay."

You wanted to spend more time with your best friend as you often couldn't see him most days. Furthermore you always loved being in the studio while we worked on music. You always found it so intriguing whenever he was recording different demos for the group. 

Woozi's voice was really something special. 

"You're staying Y/N," Woozi asked once Hoshi left, his back towards you as he worked on his laptop.

"Yes," You answered, sinking into the couch once again. 

"You might get bored," Woozi told you. 

"No, its okay. I have nothing better to do anyways," You told him. 

Woozi turned in his chair to look at you and shrugged before saying, "Suit yourself."

Woozi concentrated on his work solely for the next hour while you silently lied on the couch and played various games on your phone, occupying your time. 

However after a while you began to get bored and drowsy, your eyes getting heavier and heavier.

"I told you you'll get bored," Woozi suddenly said, speaking for the first time in an hour. 

"huh," You said in your drowsy state," I'm not bored."

"Then why are you falling asleep?" Woozi asked. 

"No," You denied, "I'm not bored. I'm just. . .tired?" 

"You're just tired," Woozi repeated your phrase, more like teasing you. 

You just playfully rolled your eyes and got up from the couch and walked over to where Woozi was sitting down. 

"I also want to play with the thing Hoshi was playing with," You told him. 

Woozi groaned and said, "You seriously need to stop hanging out with that kid. You're starting to become like him."

"It's not my fault my own best friend doesn't have time to spend with me. At least Hoshi is nice enough to actually hang out with me," You shot at him. 

Woozi only rolled his eyes but nevertheless gave you the mic and pressed some keys on his keyboard. 

"Go ahead," He told you and you gladly took the mic from him. 

"HeloooOOOooo," You spoke into the mic than giggled at its very auto-tuned outcome. 

"Wahhhhh. Jihoon-ahhhh. Wah this is so fun," You said, "I should come here more often."

"No no. I'm going to ban you," Woozi said. 

"Awww, Jihoon-ah," You whined into the mic, "Stop being such a prissy. Loosen up man."

"You seriously need to stop hanging around Hoshi," Woozi mumbled. 

"Woozi-ah," You called out and grinned at your best friend's clear annoyance. 

Woozi looked at you with a blank face. 

"Wooahae," You said into the mic while making a cheek heart with your hands and then laughing at his horrific expression. 

Hey guys. Welcome to Woozi's imagine. I'm seriously considering buying ticket to Caratland but then if Seventeen is really going to get their own "In the Soop", then I also want that and I don't know what to do. I hope they perform heaven's cloud in caratland cause that is one of my favourite songs from them. Have a great day : )