Seungkwan - Iron Man vs Captain America

You huffed violently with frustration and anger as you glared at your friend from the end of the coffee table. 

Seungkwan, who is sitting at the other end of the coffee table, also glared back at you with an equal amount of energy. 

Vernon sat on the couch, ironically situated between the two of you with a half empty box of popcorn as he glanced between the two of you with anticipation. 

"You are bonkers," You told Seungkwan. 

"Me? Me? You're the one who has lost it," Seungkwan cried out. 

"Please," You roll your eyes, "It's you who left his brain behind when you came over to my place tonight. Clearly you have no sense of righteousness and sympathy." 

"Sympathy? What sympathy? And righteousness is not valid when its used for stupid reasons. Did you see what happened in infinity war? If only captain listened Iron Man in the first place," Seungkwan aggressively said. 

"Thanos killing half of the universe wasn't Captain American's fault. That's on Thanos," You defended. 

"No but if there was a shield of protection around the Earth than it wouldn't have happened. But Captain America didn't sign the Accords," Seungkwan pointed out. 

You scoffed and crossed your arms across your chest and argued, "Please. Even if there was a shield of protection around Earth, Thanos would have managed a way in. He already had five stones, he was by far the strongest living being in the universe. A simple shield would have done nothing to protect Earth."

"Ughh," Seungkwan let out a frustrated scream, nearly pulling his hair. He looked at you with narrowed eyes and said, "You are only defending Captain America because you think he's hot. Even you know that Iron man is the more practical one here."

"That's not true," You said but nevertheless your cheeks were starting to turn red. 

"Please. I saw the way your eyes almost fell out of your sockets when we watched the first Captain America movie and they showed him shirtless after his transformation," Seungkwan said, smirking. 

"Fine. He is the hottest and the most handsome avenger in my eyes but it doesn't change the fact that Captain America was right. He was loyal to his best friend by having his back and he was correct for not selling himself to the government. If he wasn't right then he wouldn't have won the fight with Iron Man," You said. 

"Yes, he won the fight and then went into hiding," Seungkwan said. 

You opened your mouth to defend your position but you realized you have nothing to say to rebuke Seungkwan. 

"How about this. We ask Vernon. He can decide whether Iron Man is better or Captain America," You suggested. 

"Fine!" Seungkwan agreed. 

Both of you turned to Vernon, who had his eyes wide as he stared at the both of you. His left hand was holding the popcorn box while his right hand was midair on the way to his mouth, holding a piece of popcorn. 

"What do you think Vernon? Iron Man or Captain America," You asked, emphasizing on Captain America.

"Remember to be unbiased Hansol," Seungkwan pitched in. 

Vernon slowly lowered his right hand shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

"Um. . .I. . .I. . ." Vernon started awkwardly, avoiding both of you eyes. 

"Don't be afraid," You encouraged him, reading into his hesitancy.

"I-I'm not afraid," Vernon said. 

"Then? What are you waiting for?" Seungkwan asked. 

"Um. . .I, I actually like Spiderman," Vernon said in a quiet voice. 

There was a brief silence from the both of you and Seungkwan as you blinked and processed Vernon's answer. 

"That wasn't the question idiot," You finally let out. 

"You're supposed to choose between Iron Man and Captain America," Seungkwan gritted his teeth. 

"No one cares which superhero you like," You said, shaking your head. 

"Let's just watch Infinity War. He just wasted our time," Seungkwan said and you nodded your head in agreement. 

"They're so weird," Meanwhile Vernon muttered under his breath, throwing a popcorn in his mouth. 

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

I hope you all are doing fine and are happy and that yo enjoyed this update. Have a great day ; )