Seungkwan - Build a Bear pt 2

Thank you @amethyisheart for your suggestion on this one! 

"Okay kids!" You yell in a happy voice, "Calm down. Let's do this one by one."

You were currently at a rich kid's birthday party, being hired as a build a bear worker. 

The place where you worked your part time job also holds a build a bear workshop and this father decided to rent the services for a day  for his daughter's birthday party. 

Although you aren't in charge of the build a bear section, your co-worker unfortunately grew sick today and your manager had to beg you to fill in the spot at the party. 

You had disagreed initially however you quickly agreed once your manager offered to pay you extra for the shifts. 

The heart clearly can't say no to the money. 

So here you were now, trying to handle a bunch of hysterical girls as they all wanted a customized bear. 

"Okay girls. We can only do three at a time. So why don't you all take turns and some of you can play at the trampoline or get balloons from the clown?" You offered sweetly. 

You had grossly underestimated how obnoxious and mean bunch of spoilt third graders can be. 

God you did not miss third grade. 

Luckily the nanny of the birthday girl sympathized with you and tried to calm down the hysterical girls by guiding them somewhere else and you went to work with three girls who were waiting at the moment. 

After one of the girls left with her bear, a small, cute toddler came with a young man walking behind her. 

"Hello," The young man greeted, "Can we build a bear?" 

"Of course," You answered, smiling down at the tiny toddler. 

"What color would you like to build?" You asked. 

"Pink!" The girl squealed, and you smiled, not surprised at the answer. 

Almost every girl here wants pink. 

You look up at the young man who had assisted her and are surprised as you recognize him. 

It's the same man who was in the shop last week to buy a unicorn! 

It seemed that he recognized you as well because his eyes also widened as he made eye contact with you. 

"Hey! Aren't you the same guy who bought the unicorn last week?" You asked. 

"Uh. . .yeah?" He said sounding unsure. 

"What a coincidence huh? So is this the kid who you bought the unicorn for earlier?" I ask, eyeing the tiny kid who was oblivious to our chatting. 

"Yeah. She is," He said. 

"Sweet," I nod as I work, "What's your name by the way?" 

"Name?" 

"Yeah? It's a bit weird talking to you as if you're my friend when I don't even know your name," You told him casually. 

"Uh-Seungkwan," He said unsurely. 

"Y/N" You greeted, "So. . are you like a celebrity clown or something?"

"What?" 

"It's just, I swear I've seen you on tv before but I can't remember where. And since you are at a kid's part, I just thought you might be a clown," You answered. 

Seungkwan looked visibly offended and confused, "No. . .I'm not a clown." 

"Oh," You said disappointed, "Then what do you do?" 

"I can't tell you that?" Seungkwan said. 

This only intrigued you more and you asked, "Why not?"

"I just can't" He shrugged.

"Fine! I'll treat you to a meal if you told me," You said, getting desperate. 

Seungkwan wondered for a second and said, "Make it one week of Americanos. And I'll tell you after the one week so I make sure you don't scam me." 

"Deal," You said, without thinking twice. 

"Deal," Seungkwan said and the two of you shook hands.  

I'm so excited to see the Hybe family episode releasing on friday this week. I'm not honestly a fan of all of the groups their but I'm just excited to see Seventeen interact with other groups and just play games and be funny. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun.