Dokyeom - Smile

"Smileu," Dokyeom said happily in english. 

"It's not Smileu. It's Smile. SMILE," You emphasized, speaking slowly so its easier for him to understand. 

"Ssmileu," Dokyeom said slowly, trying to mimic what you just said. 

You just laughed and shook your head. Softly pinching his cheeks, you told him, "Never mind. You're just cuter this way." 

"Y/N. Your the best best friend I could ever ask for," Dokyeom said. 

"Me too, Soekmeonie," You told him, "Now focus on the class before the teacher scolds us again."

.

.

"Smile! You finally made your debut," You clapped loudly as you jumped up and down. 

"I'm so proud of you," You beamed with happiness. 

Dokyeom laughed with you and said, "Thank you so much Y/N. I'm proud of you too for getting accepted into university."

"Here. Come here quickly. Let me take your picture," You said, positioning him for the picture before moving away. 

"Smileu," Dokyeom said as he posed. 

"You're supposed to say cheese silly," You laughed at him but took the picture anyway. 

.

.

"Ulgo shipji aaana," You sang horribly, imitating Seventeen's dance from the Youtube video. 

"Now I know why you aren't a singer," Dokyeom said, wondering how his ears were still alright. 

"Haha. Very funny," You rolled your eyes, stopping dancing. 

"Also you are not supposed to smile. This is supposed to be a depressed song," Dokyeom said. 

"Hey! You finally said it correctly," You exclaimed as you realized what Dokyeom just said. 

"What? Smileu?" Dokyeom asked. 

You groaned, closing your eyes and shaking your head, "Never mind. It's back." 

.

.

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him," You cried into your hands. 

Dokyeom just held you close to him, not saying a word. 

"How could he do this to me?" You said, crying. You had just found out that your boyfriend of two years was cheating on you behind his back. Your friends had caught him in the act and had taken pictures and shown you. 

You had gone and confronted him and found out everything. 

"Stop crying Y/N. He isn't worth your precious tears," Dokyeom said, caressing your hair.

"Why would he do this to me? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not attractive enough?" You cried. 

Dokyeom made you look at him and looked into your eyes, saying, "You are the most beautiful and gorgeous person I've ever seen. That jerk is an idiot to let you go. He isn't worth it Y/n. You'll find someone much better than him." 

"You think so?" You sniffed, your eyes red. 

"I know so. Now smile. I hate seeing you cry."

.

.

"Good luck for your world tour," You spoke into the phone. 

Seventeen is leaving for their Ode to You World Tour tomorrow. You wanted to go say goodbye to your best friend, Dokyeom, but your work schedules clashed and the both of you couldn't work out a time to meet up. 

"Thank you Y/N. I'll miss you," Dokyeom spoked into the phone. 

"I'll miss you too. Take care of your health, okay?" You said. 

"I will. I have to go now. My flight is boarding," Dokyeom told you. 

"Alright. I'll look out for your fancam," You told him, "You better not cry. Just smile like a happy virus." 

.

.

"Y/N"

"Yes."

"Do you ever think about us?" Dokyeom asked. 

"Think about us? All the time. Especially the times you used to get caught and sleeping during school," You chuckled. 

"No. Not like that," Dokyeom said, "I mean us. Just us." 

"Just us?" You asked confused. 

"Yes. Just us" 

You look at Dokyeom to see that he is already looking at you. 

"What do you mean?" You ask. 

"Haven't you ever thought how different like would be if we were together," Dokyeom said and you couldn't help but blush. 

"I know how you feel about me. I can see it in your eyes," Dokyeom confessed, "And I know you how about my feelings too then what are we waiting for?" 

"Dokyeom. . ."

"I don't want to waste any more moments without you," Dokyeom continued. 

"Dokyeom, I-uh-I. . .really like you," You said.

"I know. And you're supposed to smile silly. Not cry," Dokyeom said, smiling at you. 

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. 

I just have a quick announcement, very soon I will be starting a new book called Hidden Love which will be a Scoups fanfiction.

You guys can check it out on my profile if you are interested. I have already uploaded an introductory part to the story. 

Thank you and have a great day : )