Hoshi - Letters

Your heart beat in anticipation as you saw Soonyoung pick up the letter, which fell when he opened his locker, and opened it to read its contents. 

Soonyoung smiled as he read the words of the letter before turning his head up and looking up to see if his secret admirer is anywhere close. 

However the hallway was currently crowded since it's break and there were students everywhere. There is no way Soonyoung could make out who sent him the letters. 

You smiled in victory as Soonyoung read your letter and your identity is also successfully hidden. 

"Hey," Your friend nudged you from the back, breaking your concentration on Soonyoung, "Let's go to class." 

You nodded and left with you friend but not before sneaking another glance at Soonyoung. 

.

.

It was another sunny day and you had successfully managed to slip another letter in Soonyoung's bag when he wasn't looking earlier. 

You were seated in your class, waiting for the teacher to show up for your class. 

"Who do you think it is?" You heard a whisper from behind you, identifying the voice to be Jun. 

"I don't know. I have literally no clue," Soonyoung groaned back. 

You didn't mean to eavesdrop but Soonyoung and Jun happened to sit right behind you for this class and couldn't help but listen on with a knowing smile on your face. 

"This girl has been giving you letters for about an entire month now and you seriously don't have a single clue?" Jun asked. 

"No. It would help if she had a schedule or a specific place but the letters show up anywhere at anytime. It could be literally anyone. But. . ." Soonyoung said, his voice trailing off. 

"But?" Jun pressed and even you were curious. 

"Today it showed up in my bag," Soonyoung pointed out. 

"So?" Jun said, not getting the hint. 

"So it means the girl is probably in our class. The letter showed up between math and history class and we only have a five minutes break in between. Barely anyone left the class. She probably slipped the letter in when I went to my locker without my bag briefly," Soonyoung told him. 

You tensed as you realized your mistake. 

"Why don't you see everyone's handwriting here. That'll help you find her," Jun suggested. 

"I thought about that but I don't know how to do that. Besides, I have a feeling this girl doesn't want to be found," Soonyoung said and right at the moment the teacher showed up.

.

.

Another two weeks had passed and Soonyoung had remained unsuccessful of finding who his secret admirer is. However he was starting to have his on suspicions and was just waiting for the perfect moment to catch the admirer in the act. 

Meanwhile, you were unaware of Soonyoung's sneaky gazes on you and were instead more concentrated on delivering today's letter.  

It was lunch and the hallways will be relatively quiet so you got up, telling your friends you will meet them in class later. 

Soonyoung so you get up from your seat and immediately collected his belongings and told Jun, "Hey I need to go. She's on the move." 

Jun briefly looked away from their group of friends and said, "Good luck." 

By now you were already in the hallway and were quickly walking towards his locker, unaware of someone following you.

You reached his locker and pulled out the letter from your bag. 

Right as you were about to slip the letter in, Soonyoung called you out," Hey! What are you doing?" 

Startled, you jumped up in surprise, surprised to see Soonyoung walking towards you. 

"W-what?" You stammered. 

"What's that in your hand?" Soonyoung asked, trying to peak at your hand as you hid it away from his sight. 

"N-nothing. Just a note," You said. 

"Come on. Tell me what it is?" Soonyoung said. By now he was really close to you, only a few steps away. 

"Nothing. I was just putting a note in my locker," You lied.

"Really? But this is my locker," Soonyoung pointed out, catching your lie. 

You laughed awkwardly and said, "Oh. It is? Haha, silly me. I should go to my locker now." 

You turned around on your heels to run away but Soonyoung quickly caught you by your elbow and snatched the letter away from your hand.

He smiled as he opened the letter, discovering his secret admirer. 

"I knew it," He said as you blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh my god," You muttered, wanting to bury yourself in a hole. 

"So. . .do you want to get some coffee later?" Soonyoung asked. 

"What?" You weren't sure you heard him correctly. 

"Do you seriously think I wasn't going to ask you out after all those letters?" Soonyoung looked at you, "Meet me at my locker after school. We're going on a date." 

Wonwoo dancing to Dumb Dumb and Scoups dancing to Roller Coaster has religiously changed my life to a whole new level which I had never expected before. I didn't get tickets to Caratland but I saw clips and honestly it seemed so wholesome. I can't wait to actually see them if they ever go on tour.