Vernon - Vinyl

"How about this one?" Vernon asked you as he picked up another Vinyl in his hands and showed it to you. 

"Oohh," You cooed, "That's pretty." 

You took the Vinyl album from his hands and grazed the album with your fingertips, admiring the artwork on top. 

"It's so nice," You told him, "I think I'm going to get this one." 

"Nice," Vernon said, "Let's look for more. Keep that aside for now," 

You nodded and gently tucked the album vinyl you were holding in the basket at your feet. 

Vernon had given you a Vinyl Record player on your birthday a few months back, which you had absolutely loved. However you didn't really have any records to play on the machine, aside from two, and had so come for some Vinyl shopping with Vernon. 

"I like vintage looking art covers," You told Vernon as the two of you continued to search for records from your favorite artists. However since you also wanted the album art work to be pretty and aesthetic, it was taking a bit longer than usual. 

"How's this," Vernon pulled out another record.

"That's nice," You told him, "Which artist is that?"

"Its not. It's a playlist," Vernon told you reading the back.

"Playlist?" You questioned.

"Yeah," Vernon nod his head, "The best of 90s."

"The best of 90s," You repeated, "Hmm. . .I'll take it."

"Really? You don't even know the music that's playing inside," Vernon told you.

You shrugged and said, "It's fine. You know I love 90s music anyways."

You once again the took the album from Vernon's hands and put it into the basket once again. "You're good at this," You tell him."

"Good at what?" Vernon asked to clarify.

"Good at picking pretty artwork. You have talent," You tell him.

Vernon snorted at your statement and said, "Picking out good albums isn't really a talent Y/N."

"Well it should be," You tell him, "You'd do great in it."

"If that if you definition of talent, then I'm seriously concerned for your future," Vernon told you as he continued searching for other records.

"What? Why?" You asked, somewhat offended.

"Searching for Vinyls isn't a talent."

"I never said searching for Vinyl isn't a talent. I said picking pretty Vinyl's is a talent," You told him and just then Vernon pulled out another vinyl record, this time of the Beatles.

"See," You tell him as you point at the record he pulled out, "How do you always pick put the pretty ones."

"You always manage to find the pretty ones. What else would you call it?" You said to him.

"Luck?" Vernon suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"I wish I had your luck," You told him as you returned back to searching for Vinyl's.

"How about this?" You asked him, picking out a record.

"Oooo Nice," Vernon complemented you, "See you're good at this too." 

"I suppose so." 

After searching for a bit more and picking out a few more Vinyl's, Vernon asked, "Are we good now?" 

"We're good," You told him, "I'll just go and buy these then." 

"Okay. I'll wait for you outside," Vernon told you and you nod you head. 

Vernon was about to turn around however he was standing right in front of the wall and he hadn't seemed to have realized that. 

You quickly reach for his hand and pull him away before he slams into the wall and hurts himself. You pull him so aggressively that he ends up slamming into you instead, causing you stumble back. 

"Hey, careful," Vernon told you as he steadied you. 

"You were going to run into the wall," You told him, as you rubbed your nose.  

"But I ran into you instead. Silly," Vernon told you, flicking your forehead 

"A small 'thank you' would have sufficed but now I think you can just buy these for me," You glared at him as Vernon looked like he was going to start protesting, "I'll just go wait outside instead. Thank you." 

Hellooo. I'm in class right now and I'm updating this but its all right. I don't understand what's going on anyways. The joy's of zoom learning. 

Hope you enjoyed this imagine and I can't wait for tonight's gose. Have a great day everyone! !