Joshua - Office Worker

"It's Christmas Time!" Your Co-worker yelled as she walked into the office with a bunch of coffees in her hand. 

You chuckled at your co-worker and said," Someone's happy today."

"A bit too happy," Your male co-worker grumbled from the desk next to you. 

Your female co-worker was usually a very bubbly person, however she her moods also happened to vary a lot. If she greeted everyone brightly in the morning, it was going to be a good, it she grumbled in the morning, it was going to be a long day. 

"Christmas is still two weeks away," You pointed out. 

"Exactly. It's ONLY two weeks away," Your female co-worker stressed.

"What are you so excited about anyways? It's not like you have anyone to spend it with," Your male co-worker told your female co-worker.

"There's something called family you idiot. You'd know if you actually visited," Your female co-worker sarcastically replied back. Coincidentally, the two of them happened to grow up in the same town and the same neighborhood as well.  

You just shook your head at their playful banter and returned your attention back to your computer, continuing your work. 

You have been working as a team member of the PR team in Pledis Entertainment for the past two years and mainly handled the PR of Seventeen, most specifically handling the releases of teasers and promotional posters before a comeback. 

Since Seventeen normally comes back twice a year with about two Japanese releases a year as well, you were often busy with work. It may not seem like it but even designing teasers and releasing them took many revisions and a lot of time. 

Everything single thing had to be approved by the CEO and that usually took some time. 

On top of that, you have now also been assigned to Formis_9  ever since Pledis took over them and have been even busier than usual. 

Currently you were working on promotional releases for Seventeen's newest Japanese single, Ai No Chikara. 

Your day went by quickly as you attended meetings and completed your projects, making a couple of rounds around the office to your boss's office and back to your tiny cubicle. 

It was around five in the evening when your two closest co-workers decided to drag you out of your seat and to the cafeteria and coffee shop within the HYBE building. 

"Seriously you like you just woke up from your grave," Your female co-worker commented as the three of you waited in line for some coffee.

"It's not that bad," You mumbled. 

"No offense but you do like you don't even have the time to be dead because you're too busy," Your male co-worker butted in. 

"You gave him a weird look and said, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" 

"It means that you need to take care of your skin so I can send you on a blind date," Your female co-worker said. 

"I don't need a blind date," You say. 

"Oh please. It's not like you're ever going to ask him out. I need to take matters in my own hand," Your female co-worker said, rolling her eyes. 

You immediately widen your eyes and look around to see if anyone else heard you. Luckily there were only two people in front of you, both of whom you recognized to be a part of BigHit entertainment employees, and a guy in a padded jacket, mask and a beanie behind you. 

"Stop. What if someone listens?" You said. 

"There's barley anyone around. Besides, I didn't take his name, did I?" Your co0worker pointed out.