Mingyu - Laundry

You ignored Mingyu's groans and grunts as you dutifully monitored him in the bathroom.

"Is this good enough now?" Mingyu asked you, his back towards your front.

You peered over his back to check on his progress and then shook your head, even is he couldn't see you, and said, "No. Do it a bit more."

"What! But Y/N!" Mingyu whined.

"It's not my fault you are such a clumsy ass. Now pay the consequences of your actions,"You told him, your face void of any mercy.

"I'm sorry Y/N," Mingyu said after another five minutes of silence.

Earlier you and Mingyu had been eating your dinner, after a strenuous day involving household chores and tons of cooking. After you both had finished, you both picked up your individual dishes to put in the wash. However Mingyu was too busy surfing on his phone while walking and literally walked into you, dropping the leftovers of his creamy tomato soup and spaghetti down your back.

Of course you had gotten mad. Not only had he ruined one of your white t-shirts, but Mingyu managed to spill some of the food underneath your t-shirt, which meant you had to go take another shower, which you were far too tired to do.

So you decided that as punishment, Mingyu had to scrub our t-shirt clean with his own hands.

It may sound harsh but this is not the first time Mingyu had ruined your clothes by spilling food or drinks on them. In fact Mingyu and you met for the first time in a cafe when Mingyu accidentally spilled his iced americano on your white shirt.

Not to mention the floral dress he ruined by spilling red wine on your first date and then the salad dressing he dropped on your halter top on your first anniversary and the list goes on.

Sometimes you felt like you were dating a newborn baby who has just learned how to grab things.

"Isn't this punishment enough? I've scrubbed to the best of ability. The machine can do the rest," Mingyu said, straining his neck around to look at you.

You wanted to stand your ground but when you saw Mingyu's adorable puppy face, you couldn't help but melt down a bit.

"Fine," You told him, "Clean up now."

"Really? Thank you so much!" Mingyu's face lit up like a LED light and Mingyu stood up from the ground.

You were about to leave the bathroom when Mingyu grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"What?" You asked, your eyebrows raised as you looked at him expectantly.

Mingyu pulled you closer, his soapy hands leaving soap on your own wrist as he said, "Now that I have paid my price, don't you think I deserve some reward."

You immediately understood what Mingyu was asking for and put on a sweet smile and batted your lips. You stepped even closer and stood on your tiptoes, and said, "Aw does my baby want a kiss?"

You watched as Mingyu's smile grew wider and he looked at you eagerly.

"Too bad I'm not feeling generous," You said, grinning as you felt satisfied from teasing him and released your hand from his grip, ready to walk away.

However Mingyu was quick to pull you back, grabbing your first. Mingyu pulled you with such forced that you tripped on your feet and began falling backwards, not even realizing it. Luckily Mingyu was quick enough to catch you as you were falling, your hands wrapped around his neck as his on your waist and behind your upper back.

You were basically facing the ground in a slanted way while Mingyu stared down on you.

Mingyu suddenly grinned as he realized that now he had the upper hand.

"What was that Y/N? You're not feeling generous. You know what even I'm not feeling too kind today," Mingyu grinned down at you.

You gripped his neck tighter and said, "Kim Mingyu. You bette not drop me. If you do, I will drop you. And when I say drop you, I mean literally drop you."

"Are you threatening me right now? You do realize your life depends on me right now," Mingyu told you, amused.

"Just lift me up Mingyu," You pleaded with him.

"Nope," Mingyu said, popping the 'p', "Not until I get my reward."

Mingyu saw the frustration in your eyes because he continued, "Remember Y/N, that I will have zero guilt dropping-"

You cut him off by lifting your head and bringing his closers and planting your mouth over his, holding it there for a few seconds before pulling away.

"There. Are you happy now?" You said.

Mingyu didn't say anything but only beamed brightly at his victory. He pulled you back up, his arms not leaving your waist until he knew you were stable on your two feet.

"Thank you," You mumbled.

It suddenly dawned on you that Mingyu had saved you while his hands were still dirty with soap and the dirt from your t-shirt. You looked down your shirt to indeed see soapy handprints on it.

"Kim Mingyu!" You yelled as you realized that Mingyu just dirtied another one of your t-shirts and Mingyu ran in fear of his life.

Hey everyone! Welcome again to your weekly dose of Seventeen imagines. I really don't know if I should buy Svt in the Soop or wait for someone to upload it somewhere online. I think was sucks is that you can't buy it after Aug 29, so I can't wait and see if someone uploads the episodes before buying it. Honestly, I might just end up buying it. 

But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading me trying to make up my mind. 

Have a great day : )