Dokyeom - Late Night Calls pt 2

You sit peacefully on the bench as you patiently wait for your boyfriend to show up. 

Dokyeom had returned back to Korea from his Japanese fan-meeting and the two of you decided to meet up as planned earlier, wanting to watch a movie and eat dinner together. 

Although Dokyeom doesn't have any curfew or late night schedules, you still had a curfew of eleven thirty pm at the training center dorms and if you don't show up on time, then you will definitely be in trouble. 

Unfortunately your curfew limits the amount of time you can spend with Dokyeom but at the same time you needed to get back to the dorms on a decent time later. You still have training tomorrow and have to wake up at five thirty for it, and you have an upcoming international match in a month which you need to focus on.

It was difficult enough to convince your coach to let you go for this evening so you can only imagine how much you will be scolded if you actually fail to properly show up on time the following morning.

"Y/N!" 

You look up when you hear your name and see a familiar figure running towards you. 

You get up from the bench as Dokyeom runs to a stop in front of you. 

"Hi," He grins, breathing a bit heavily. 

"Hi," You grin back as equally as wide. 

Dokyeom wastes no time in grabbing the back of your head and pulling you up for a sweet kiss which lasted a few seconds. 

When you pulled away, you smiled and asked, "Where did you come running from?" 

"Manager-hyung dropped me midway," Dokyeom told you. 

"Manager-hyung?" 

"We were coming back from a schedule," Dokyeom answered. 

You nodded in understanding and said, "So the members with you." 

"Yeah," Dokyeom answered, "Jeonghan hyung almost came along but I nearly side kicked him." 

You laugh and say," I'd love to see you side kick Jeonghan oppa." 

"Right? I would totally beat him," Dokyeom said. 

"I'm pretty sure he would manipulate or bribe you before you could even have the chance love," You tell him. 

Dokyeom sighed and said, "Sometimes I really doubt the confidence you have in me." 

"What do you want to watch?" You asked, "I haven't been inside a theater for so long. Coach had banned us temporally cause she was scared we were going to get covid."

"I know. I had to watch spiderman alone because of that," Dokyeom said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as the two of you began to walk towards the cinema. Are you allowed now?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask," You shrugged your shoulders, "It was hard enough to get out for dinner, I'm pretty sure watching a movie would have been a solid no." 

"Is it tough these days?" Dokyeom asked, referring to your training. 

"A bit. Coach is a little agitated these days," You tell him, "But I understand. I need to win this match too if we want the federation to upgrade our funding costs." 

"I'm sure you'll win," Dokyeom said, "You always win. There's no one out there who can beat you."

You smile at his encouraging words and say, "Thank you." 

"Besides, I'll watch it on tv. I'll make sure you won't lose," Dokyeom said. 

"You're going to make sure I don't lose why watching me on tv?" You question. 

"No, I'll make sure you won't lose by making sure Mingyu does all the cooking that day. Every-time I make Mingyu cook food, you win. I swear. It happened at the Olympics and as the Asian games and at the Korean nationals too," Dokyeom said seriously. 

You laughed out loud and said, "Just say you're too lazy to cook instead of using my name. Now what do you want to watch? Let's watch that horror movie." 

"Horror movie? Babe you know I can't watch horror. Especially when its all dark inside," Dokyeom protested. 

"It's okay," You tell him,"I'll protect you." 

You take his hand in yours and drag him inside the cinema.