Hoshi - Birthday

You tiptoe around the room your boyfriend was sleeping in, careful and cautious not to wake him up. 

Once you reach the the large windows in the room that are covered by the curtains you grin to yourself and slowly count to three in your head. 

On three you aggressively tug the curtains open and yell out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

Your commotion ends up startling Hoshi awake as he immediately sits up in the bed, alert and confused. Hoshi cutely squinted as the sunlight poured in, too bright for his eyes to handle and he looked around in confusion trying to understand what was going on. 

As soon as he regained some understanding you went flying to him, hugging him tightly and startling him once again, causing him to fall flat to the bed and you on top of him. 

"What?" Hoshi said. 

"Happy birthday," You greeted him once more, happy and excited. 

You pressed a kiss on his cheek and rolled down so you were laying beside him. 

"Y-You did this?" Hoshi asked, pointing to the various colored balloons and posters you had hung around the room. 

You proudly nodded at him, feeling accomplished at your handiwork. 

"When?" Hoshi asked. 

"I prepared them yesterday but I put them in this morning," You explained. 

"And I didn't even wake up from the sound?" Hoshi asked. 

You shook your head and said, "You sleep like a hibernating animal. I even accidentally popped one or two balloons but you still didn't wake up. Practice must have been tough yesterday."

Hoshi groaned as he was reminded of yesterday's excruciating practice and the one he will have today as well, "You have no idea. I feel like I just performed three concerts in a row without any break."

You pouted as you heard your boyfriend, feeling sorry for him. 

Hoshi took a glance at the time and asked, "It's already ten. What are you still doing at home? Don't you have to go to work?" 

You shook you head and explained with a smile, "I called in late today. I'm going later."

"Why?" Hoshi asked, frowning.

"So I can see you on your birthday today. You'll be busy with practice for your comeback later so I won't be able to see you. I told them I was feeling a bit unwell and will come later," You explained. 

"Won't they get mad if they found out you lied," Hoshi asked. 

"Who's telling them," You shrugged. 

Hoshi smiled at you and tugged a stray piece of hair behind your hair and said, "Thank you. I'm really grateful."

You gave him a bright smile in return and Hoshi takes the nape of your neck to pull you in while he leans in as well. 

However you suddenly stop him and say, "Wait there is one more thing."

Hoshi frowned as you suddenly hopped off the bed and ran out and returned a few moments later with a cake and a candle on top. 

"I made this for you," You excitedly showed off as you sat on the bed and showed him the cake. You weren't much of a baker but you tried your best to make a vanilla sponge cake and you used food coloring to make the icing yellow and put thin black stripes on top so it somewhat resembled a tiger. 

"How does it look?" You ask him. 

"It looks really good," Hoshi told you honestly, feeling loved and happy, "I can't believe you did this all for me."

You shifted a bit and said, "Of course I'll do this for you. It's the least I can do. Now quickly, blow the candle and make a wish."

Hoshi closed his eyes as you held out the cake at him and he blew the candle some seconds later. Hoshi opened his eyes and took the cake from your hands and admired it. 

"What did you wish for?" You asked. 

"I don't think I'm supposed to say," Hoshi said. 

"Just tell me," You whined. 

"I can't jagiya," Hoshi said as he set the cake down carefully on the bed side table. 

You pouted but nevertheless said, "Fine. Come on. I cooked your favorite foods."

You turned away to get off the bed but Hoshi grabbed your arm, stopping you. You looked back and raised an eyebrow. 

"Come on. The food will get cold," You told him. 

Hoshi pulled you closer, his eyes focusing on your lips. 

"What are you doing?" You asked, confused. 

"The food can wait but this can't wait any longer," Hoshi mumbled, continuing to pull you close. 

"What-" You ask confused but are cut off as Hoshi smashes his lips on yours, and engages you in a passionate yet loving kiss, the only gift he wanted to have on his special day. 

I'm sorry. The last line was a bit cringe. But I'm so happy that all 13 boys resigned with pledis and are going to stay together for even longer and forever. I was a bit confused when I read the beginning because they're contract was supposed to expire next year and I was like what-? But still, I'm so happy that they love and trust one another to take such a huge decision of staying together for another several years.