Dino - Cook

"Can you chop the onions into tiny little dices," You told your boyfriend, Dino, who nodded and grabbed the knife. 

"You know how to, right?" You asked him with a raised eyebrow. 

Dino threw you a pointed glance and said, "Of course babe. I've cooked before." 

"I know you have but you aren't all that good at it," You told him. 

"Just trust me. The worst that could happen is that I would cut myself," Dino tried to reassure. 

You didn't believe him but nonetheless returned to the stove, where the meal you were cooking was placed. 

"Do you also want ramyeon too?" You asked him. 

You needed the onions before you could cook anything further but you also didn't want to just stand empty and do nothing while waiting for Dino to finish chopping the onions.

Dino nodded his head as he concentrated on the onions. 

You walked towards a kitchen cupboard, where you placed all the instant ramyeon packets, and pulled out a packet.

You then took out a pot and heated up water in it for the ramyeon, getting it ready to cook. You also pulled out some condiments to eat with the ramyeon as well as two cans of beer to drink with your meals. 

As you were busy putting the ramyeon noodles on the boiling water, you heard a loud yelp from Dino and hastily turned towards him to see him holding his finger tightly in pain. 

"What! What did you do? Did you cut your hand?" You asked him.

Dino didn't say anything and only pursed his lips in pain. 

You took his hands in yours and to see that Dino had indeed cut his finger from the chopping the onions. 

"Oh my god," You said, "You really did cut your finger." 

"I didn't mean to," Dino said. 

"No one ever means to cut their finger," You tell him. 

You sighed and lead him to the dinning table, making him sit on the chair and giving him a tissue, not before turning off the stove of course. 

"Hold on. Let me get a band-aid," You told Dino, walking away to your room where you kept a small first-aid kit. 

When you returned back to Dino, you pulled another chair and sat in front of him, taking out a few necessary supplies. 

You disinfected his cut first, making him wince in pain from the contact of the alcohol and then examined the cut, leaning in. 

"Luckily it's not that big," You told him, "It'll only hurt the most right now. Why do you always injure yourself in the kitchen?"

"I was only trying to help," Dino said. 

"I can see that," You replied, taking out a band-aid and wrapping it around Dino's finger, "The biggest help you can give me is sitting quietly while I cook and then doing the dishes later."

"But I always do the dishes," Dino complained. 

"That's because that's the only thing you're good at inside the kitchen," You told him, "I should seriously wrap you around in bubble wrap each time you step in."

You got up and said, "Now sit here quietly while I bring the food." 

Dino made a sour face and grumbled, "You're just like my mom." 

You walked towards the kitchen and called back, "If I was just like your mom then I would still be standing there yelling at you for the next ten minutes. Be grateful I love you." 

Even without looking at him, you know that Dino blushed. 

All the tracks are literally title track materials. Honestly, at first I wasn't sure if I would like Hot because I prefer Seventeen's calmer songs more but I really like Hot and I also really like Shadow and Don Quixote. Dino and Jun shine so much in this album and I think this just shows how much they have grown and evolved. Let's continue to give lots of love to this album everyone cause Seventeen really deserves it.