EXTRA CHAPTER 3

◑●●●When they went to Hayden's house for a sleepover after the game.◑●●●●

KNOX

"Guys I wanna play, lets have some fun!" Hayden exclaimed as we struggle to make our beds on the floor that were insisted by the twins.

Sleeping on the floor is exciting, as they both claimed.

We are here in Hayden's family theater, dinner is done and we are ready to sleep but he wanted to stay up all night since it was our first time to camp together.

"You just played earlier." Sade suddenly snorted while laying on the couch with her twin.

Ironically, the two of them suggested that we are going to sleep on the floor and here they are already reserved their spot on the couch.

"That's different." Hayden answered, referring to the football game that Seth and him won. "Let's play truth or dare. I heard it was fun."

"I'm in!!" Alicia beamed immediately. "We need a bottle."

Both of them excitedly chuckled as the twins raised their eyebrows in disgust while Tania who was arranging the pillows, just shook her head at their childishness.

"Why the need to choose between the two when in fact you're going to do it both? You are daring someone to tell the truth." Sade asked in utmost confusion as she sat up.

Seth smirked knowingly. "It's a dare to take action, I guess."

"Daring is a kind of punishment if you don't want to answer a question truthfully." I seconded, Hayden hummed in agreement. "Its like playing safe."

"But to be dared is much more dangerous than telling the truth." she insisted, totally confused.

"I somehow hate how you complicate things but honestly, you have a point." Seth chuckled.

"Because it sounds so stupid." she insisted still, not backing out. "You avoid questions that's why you stick with dare. You avoid being dared, that's why you risk being questioned. Both were acts of cowardice, dodging one bullet."

We all shared a laugh.

"That's why it's fun. Both share a fair trade of cowardice." Hayden commented, giddily.

She took a deep sigh. "But choosing the truth has its own advantages at the very least. You can still lie."

"That's when the play turns sour, no fun at all." Hayden scoffed. "This game is said to be one of the greatest past time for any group of friends.  Because they're not only sharing about themselves but also it create a bond whenever they play. The moment lies were included, that circle is not a friendship anymore since trust is no longer present."

There was a long pause after he said that. Tania and I even stopped what we were doing while the twins just stared at him in awe.

"What? Are you impressed now?" he asked cheekily as he crossed his arms.

"I always knew your brain stayed at home." Sade grinned at him. "Such a waste."

He rolled his eyes as Seth tried to hide his laughter.

"Now, ready to spin bottle?" Alicia asked as she bounced on her seat like an excited kid.

Sade groaned but contrary to her answer, she slid down on the sofa lazily and crawled towards where I was sitting, making me grin.

Hayden, getting their answer indirectly to join the game immediately grabbed a bottle of water from the ref and washed it in the sink before drying it with towels.