Chapter 50 - Party

SADE

"For eleventh times. I. Am. Not. Coming." I hissed when Seth tried tugging me with him.

He look frustrated and somewhat sad but I closed my eyes to avoid seeing his pleading eyes.

He's been trying to convince me to attend the party for twenty minutes now. If it weren't so damn irritating trying to bat him off, it would be fun watching him try to grip trip of me.

"For me?" he was exasperated by now, his tone thin and bordering on the verge of desperate.

I shake my head firmly. I opened my eyes to glare at him.

"Please?" he pleaded pouting, poking out his bottom lip as far as he could and opening his eyes wider to cause them to water.

Normally it would work, the pouting and I'd bend to his will but not this time.

"What's so interesting about attending such party?" I grunted, annoyed.

He suddenly fell on his knees and clasped my hands with his. He look so adamant from convincing me but come on, I don't really want to go.

I refused to have anything to do with that party.

It is ridiculous, and I wouldn't go not even for him or Knox.

But with his lip trembling and his silver eyes watering, I wanted to give in. There was a knot in my gut the size of a watermelon.

I never denied Seth anything, tears collected in his eyes the longer I held out and I know he is not faking it out, he really wanted me there.

"Everyone will be there."

"One of the reason why I don't want to go, the party is for you and your team. Just go and leave me here."

"I will buy ten boxes of your favorite milk." he offered, thinking another way to convince me.

"I have sponsor for that."

He look defeated when I said that. "You'll have a favor from me."

That sent me to have a second thought, seeing me engrossed about it he grin mischievously. I crossed my legs on the bed and lock his eyes on mine.

"Tempting."

"So?"

I look at the clock hanged on the wall, it is almost an hour before the said party will about to start.

"Nah, I will get bored there."

"You won't because it's fun." he insisted softly.

I snorted. "I hate that kind of fun. Noise and everything."

"Knox will be there."

"I know."

"And you're not bothered?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Why would I be?"

"Remember, the whole population of Illarney will come."

I chuckled. "He is Knox and always be Knox, stop talking nonsense."

"Ramen would be there."

"Of course."

He gave up from kneeling, he crossed his legs and watch me from going persistent. Then he cleared his throat and raise his two fingers in the air.

"Two favors from me."

He brought that out again. It is very rare for my twin to give me a favor and that's really a tempting offer.