Chapter 11 - I Hate You

SETH

The last subject finally ended.

I want this day to end and settle into our room so that I can ask her why she wanted to change her schedule.

Last night, she was complaining that mine was different from hers, but why the sudden thoughts of wanting to copy Knox's?

This is why sometimes I abhor my twin's thinking. She just decides something promptly without asking for a green light.

"Knox said they are waiting in the hallway near the cafeteria," Tania suddenly said while reading her phone.

"Okay."

We went down, and after a moment, we reached where they were, sitting on a bench in the hallway.

"Let's go." I called her.

She stood up and snorted. "I told you that I wanted to change my schedule."

Tania questioningly looked between us, while Knox nodded knowingly.

"Yeah, you said that. Tell me the reason in the dorm."

"After we changed it," she said, huffing.

"No," I said while furrowing my eyebrows. "I still don't know why you wanted that."

"This will benefit you too," she insisted while looking at me pleadingly.

I was about to talk to Ms. Gavin earlier, and here she is now wanting to go there too.

I stared at her, calculating.

"Trust me."

"I can't."

"I know what you are thinking," she interrupted. "That's why Knox volunteered to talk to her about only changing the schedule."

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Knox added, knowing what I badly wanted to do.

"You will do it?" I asked him warily.

Sade answered for him. "He will be with Tania."

"And why?" then something struck me. "Don't tell me you are planning on changing mine too," I asked, smirking.

"That's the plan," she said, smirking the same. "And because you are banned from coming to the office, Knox volunteered to do it instead."

"It seems like you already planned this out then," I commented with conviction. "And I can control my mouth better than yours."

"Doubt it." She paused and looked at Knox. "Are you sure you're okay by yourself? I can ditch my twin."

Knox blushed lightly from her phrasing, but I only snorted. "I thought Tania was going?"

"That can be arranged." After saying this, Tania only smiled at her.

"I'll go with Knox."

"So?" Knox asked me, pushing his glasses up.

I just sighed as I nodded.

---------------

Sade immediately threw her bag on the bed placed opposite mine and sat on it when we reached our dorm.

"Shoot."

Unlike her, I went to our shared study desk in the middle. Pulling the chair out, I put my bag on and sat down.

"Why?"

She retreated herself into the wall to lean on first while crossing her legs but not removing her socks, then smiled mischievously before speaking. "I discovered something."