Chapter 19 - I promise.

SETH

"Close the fuckin' door," someone hissed loudly, which alerted me.

I whirled around and saw Damien ordering Hayden, who was pushing one chair near the open door.

Alicia and Tania are wiping the chairs on the upper bench, while Sade and Knox are helping Hayden broom the dirt out.

Since the janitors had already cleaned all the rooms in this building, Mr. Ole let us clean here instead.

"Close it yourself," Hayden stated, annoyed.

Sade raised her hand for a high five, which was gladly accepted by him, making me smile.

Damien growled loudly while watching the exchange and their teasing faces.

"Fuck you."

"I'll do it." Allan volunteered, but not before glaring in their direction.

I chuckled and went towards them after I unplugged the electric cords on the left side of the stage.

Hayden stood straight and stopped Allan. "Can't you see we are brooming the dirt out?"

He shrugged smugly as he went near them to close it at any cost.

"Close it, and I'll close your eyes with bruises," Sade threatened.

Knox held her arm for comfort, but I know he was just looking out for her.

"Do it, Allan!" Damien exclaimed, challenging my twin.

This monkey is really testing her patience. If not for Tania's sake, I am pretty sure he's already in the infirmary nursing his broken bones.

"Why are you so insistent on closing the door?" Hayden asked mischievously. "Afraid of exposing your oh-mighty-ass cleaning?"

Damien was about to stroll closer, but James held him back with Berely and her minions in tow.

"Damien," Berely called as she stood beside him. "They are just provoking you." She threw a heated glare towards them, but Sade and Hayden only brushed it off.

I reached where they were, and at the same time, Mr. Ole came inside.

Like an automatic response, everyone acted like there was nothing going on. Damien, however, scoffed.

"Double time, my detentioners!" Mr. Ole shouted while clapping his hands.

"Fuckin' seniors for not cleaning the room they used!" suddenly, Berely groaned at the lower bench with her minions.

Oh, right, except for her. The drama queen.

Mr. Ole heard her but only chuckled, understanding where she was coming from.

Suddenly, Sade just gave me an are-you-ready look. I nodded discreetly and stood beside her while watching everyone's movements.

Time runs fast, and the AVR is already clean, unlike earlier, which had a lot of rolled papers, used bottles, and food wrap.

Mr. Ole is very satisfied with how my twin's proposal worked out. Afterwards, he dismissed us and walked out of the class first before anyone could do so.

Tania stood beside me, still wary of something. She is trying to hide it, but I know better.

"Let's go!" Alicia called us as a few students started to leave.

Our bags are on the second floor of this building.

We strolled down, but someone pushed forward to get Hayden.