Shit she heard it ! Part 2

beast boys pov⚡️

I was on my way to Raven's room. I had already looked for her on the roof but couldn't find her. So she had to be in her room.

I felt kind of uncomfortable, I had doubts. What if she said no ?What if she doesn't love you ?You can't go through a disaster like Terra again!

I felt the doubts getting bigger and bigger and I questioned myself more and more. Did I really want this?

Dude, what a question , of course you wanted this, you wanted to ask her from day one since you've known each other! called my inner half god.

And I had to admit he was right, so I increased my pace and promptly stood in front of Raven's door.

I paused for a moment and then knocked. "Hey Raven, I ... I wanted to ask you something." I stuttered.

- Hey you idiot, stop stuttering, there is no reason for it! - exclaimed the half-god.

The door opened slowly and Raven stood in the doorway and she ... she smiled at me sheepishly.

Of course I smiled back and then at some point, what felt like an eternity, I found my words again.

"Um well ..." I scratched the back of my head. "I ... I wanted to ask you if you maybe, no idea, want to go for an ice cream with me. So just the two of us." I blushed.

"You mean like a date? A date about which you just said that you don't dare to ask because I am so wonderful, strong, beautiful and what else was it, oh so smart?" she said. My jaw dropped.

She heard everything, everything! I blushed like a tomato, but she just grinned.

Then she stepped up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I got even redder than before.

" Count me in." said Raven and smiled at me. Then she disappeared into her room.

I stood in front of her door, still in shock, but with a grin on my face.

"I'll pick you up in two hours." I called before I disappeared into my room that was across from Ravens. Happy and satisfied, I let myself fall on my bed and touched my cheek, which was still warm from Raven's kiss.

- you see, you managed it. - said the half god - I'm proud of you, bro -