Motivation

People are stupid, they always have been! What seemed right to them was a level five mistake to me. Yet ... I was once a human myself, a child of absolute humanity. And what became of me do you want to know? I became the son of Batman, a hero, a person who helped oh-so-stupid humanity to survive. And I still do that today, but no longer alone in the dark.

~ Robin ~

Pain makes us human, it makes us weak, unable to do anything about it. I haven't felt any pain for a long time, I'm free of pain. However, that also means that I have lost a large part of my humanity, which I try to make up for by saving other people's lives. When i look at myself in the mirror i'm made of metal. If I touch my body parts, I don't feel anything. I'm not deaf, i only have one human eye, and sometimes i'm super smart because of my part robo brain. But am I less human because of that? I ask myself this question every day. My friends, and especially my best friend, says that this is exactly why he sees me as one of the greatest and best people. And who knows, maybe he's right.

~ Cyborg ~

I am different, a foreign body. And even if everyone thinks my smile is immortal, the smile sometimes leaves my lips. Not often, rather seldom, it happens that I get sad. I ask myself forever, is it wrong to be sad once in a while, or does it even make us stronger to question ourselves sometimes? If you ask me, a positive attitude is something good and also necessary, but you can also be sad sometimes. We are all stars in the sky, all small suns that illuminate the surrounding people, even when we are sad. If we should not forget that no matter how sad and depressed we are, we are still worth something to some people.

~ Star fire ~

What if...? I ask myself this question all the time. What if I had saved my parents, would I have become a Titan? Would I have met my two big brothers? Or Star and Raven? Probably not, I would have a completely different life. And sometimes I catch myself thinking that it was good that my parents well ... Anyway, I'm glad that I have the Titans, a family that I can count on, and they also counts on me, even if they support me keep stupid. I'm not, but let's make them believe that.

~ Beast boy ~

Love, what is it actually, and do I even deserve love? All my life I've felt like I'm not worthy of even being accepted, but ... then I met the Titans and Beast boy. They showed me that I could be accepted despite my past. They went through thick and thin with me, and I am grateful to them for that. They are my family and more. And even if I still sometimes can't accept myself, my friend Beast Boy makes me do it. And at some point I accepted that no matter how hard you try, you can't hate yourself abysmally, not when there is someone who loves you as you are.

~ Raven ~