The Photo

"Titans are you coming? Group photo!" Shouted the leader of the Titans through the tower. All Titans were supposed to come together in the common room, which meant everyone had to look acceptable and be on time. Both were difficult.

Raven stood in her room and looked at herself in the mirror. " You look great." said a voice she knew well. "Thank you Beasti." she said and turned to the young hero. When she looked at him her heart was beating loud and fast. Beast boy smiled at the young empath and asked "How do I look?" Raven thought for a moment, then took a step towards Beast boy and ruffled his straight hair once. "Hey, they were just combed up nicely." he said indignantly. "But you wouldn't be you if your hair didn't look messy." Beast boy grinned. He took Raven's hand and pulled her with him. Raven's cheeks turned pink and beast boys cheeks also turned a little red.

Ravens Pov

Yeah, I like beast boy. I have a total crush on him. I've started to understand him better and spend more time with him. I've started to like him, so to really like him. And at some point I got the feeling that I want to kiss him. Every time he touches me I have this tickling. But love hurts when you know your crush will never say what you want. That he loves you too, just like you are.

"Hey Raven." I heard his sweet voice say my name. " Yes?" I replied with a gentle smile. "Would you mind if I hug you from behind in the group photo?" he asked, as if it was normal for him to ask such a question. I felt my cheeks warm up, I also noticed that he was still holding my hand. 'He is so cute.' squeaked happy in my head.

I nodded at Beast Boys' question and said "It's fine with me, but why do you want to do this?" I asked.

"So that everyone can see that you belong to me." Beast boy said simply. My cheeks flushed and I replied, "Beast boy, we're not even together."

"Really? I thought so. I mean, because we do these things that only couples do, the only thing we haven't done yet is kiss (and * beep *)." Replied Gar, as I like to call him. But he was right, we did all these things, so in case he was really right.

"All right, then just give me a hug from behind." I said .

" Okay thanks." Gar said, "And to make it official."

Gar leaned over to me and kissed my lips gently and carefully. Thousands of fireworks exploded in my stomach and lips. I liked that feeling.

When we stopped I whispered "I belong to you and you to me."